GDT: Pre-Season game 2 Sharks @ Ducks 7pm on NHL network

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Best guess at the lines so far (it's hard to track with iffy quality broadcast video, awkward numbers, far camera, and pace of changes)

XXXXX - Suomela - Donskoi
Meier - Gambrell - Praplan
XXXXX - Chartier - XXXXX
Wiederer - True - Radil

Wood - Middleton
Ryan - XXXXX
XXXXX - Heed

Dell
Bibeau​

Will update as I can see more

Last edited:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
flipping back and forth between this and the bottom of the 9th of my baseball game, so there's the chance I might miss something interesting happening. But the game is down to the last out, so it shouldn't be much longer.

EDIT: it would appear I missed a Ducks goal. I'm OK with that.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Well, this sucks. I wish there was someone we can contact to complain. The Sharks website says the game will be on NHL Network, but it's blacked out. The Sharks Website says the game will be heard as the radio on the web and it's really hard to make that happen considering there is no feed to the game on the NHL App. Also, I just tried NHL.TV and I can't get it there either. Can't believe they even black out preseason games on NHL.TV if they are played on NHL Network. I love Hockey so I will always be a sucker for the NHL, but this is an antiquated joke.

YoungSinatra

Fade Away
May 25, 2011
San Jose, California
Well, this sucks. I wish there was someone we can contact to complain. The Sharks website says the game will be on NHL Network, but it's blacked out. The Sharks Website says the game will be heard as the radio on the web and it's really hard to make that happen considering there is no feed to the game on the NHL App. Also, I just tried NHL.TV and I can't get it there either. Can't believe they even black out preseason games on NHL.TV if they are played on NHL Network. I love Hockey so I will always be a sucker for the NHL, but this is an antiquated joke.
They really want people to pirate :shakehead

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Alright, so the baseball game I was watching went from 8-3 down in the bottom of the 9th to a 9-8 walkoff win.

This gives me hope that the Sharks will stage a comeback from this early hole as well. :laugh:

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Best guess at the lines so far (it's hard to track with iffy quality broadcast video, awkward numbers, far camera, and pace of changes)

XXXXX - Suomela - Donskoi
Meier - Gambrell - Praplan
XXXXX - Chartier - XXXXX
Wiederer - True - Radil

Wood - Middleton
Ryan - XXXXX
XXXXX - Heed

Dell
Bibeau​

Will update as I can see more

From the box it's looking like Ryan/Merkley and Simek/Heed for defensive pairings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad