Post-Game Talk: Pre-season Game 2 - Jets at Oilers - 8:00 pm CT - TSN3

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Haha Petan already healthied

See ya.

His father died.

EDIT: It appears someone else read the Sun this morning. I just got home from San Vito Coffee house where I read about it. His father made quite an impression at the WJC's when Nic scored hat hat trick. Just noticed another mentioned the same thing.

All the best to the Petan family. Loosing his father at such a young age will be devastating.

Reactions: SUX2BU

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Would LOVE to watch the game but the NHL and TSN in their wisdom geo block the local broadcast. Here in BC I am not allowed to watch the Winnipeg feed. Stupid.
Maybe you have to buy Centre Ice? Even then you might miss some games.

Aphid

Oct 19, 2014
Sorry I don't have a direct feed to everything that is happening every second with Jets prospects. I work and stuff. :rolleyes:

Takes a real man to apologize for their mistakes. I cannot speak on behalf of everyone here but apology accepted.

Now you go get that Jets news feed so this doesn't happen again.

Reactions: Jet

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Sorry I don't have a direct feed to everything that is happening every second with Jets prospects. I work and stuff. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the snark. But - It was fairly prominent yesterday. Maybe you shouldn't have posted if you weren't keeping up.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

We've probably all hit "Post Reply" a little too quickly on occasion. :) This came off as a little too anxious to enjoy Petan's final failure even if the reason had been less serious.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
We've probably all hit "Post Reply" a little too quickly on occasion. :) This came off as a little too anxious to enjoy Petan's final failure even if the reason had been less serious.

And your response came a little too quickly to come to Petan's defense.

Seriously, though, I would have never if I didn't know what was up. I wanted to give Petan a renewed chance this year and saw more of the same stuff that has always made me doubt him in game one. All of that seems kind of minor in the moment, though.

None

Feb 22, 2012

Seriously, though, I would have never if I didn't know what was up. I wanted to give Petan a renewed chance this year and saw more of the same stuff that has always made me doubt him in game one. All of that seems kind of minor in the moment, though.

I posted the details about Petan because I remembered you shaming Holden over his opinion on Chiarot, a little ironic that considering your transparent dislike for Petan.

You saw that he was a "healthy scratch" and that fit your confirmation bias for a player and jumped on the opportunity to rag on him; the same as you've accused people of doing with Chiarot recently.

Viktor Vaughn

Apr 7, 2018
I think in Canada you have to buy Rogers Live or Centre Ice from a cable provider. And it is expensive unlike in the USA or Europe.
Nope, nhl_games and lazyman are two apps that have all games available in full quality. It's a awesome af, saves me a ton of money every year to watch my Dallas games.

Mortimer Snerd

Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

Yeah, could be. Tit for tat, I guess.

I never thought you would have posted that knowing the reason for his absence.
Not knowing, your post was quick to assume he was done. No querying the reason. Just a quick "see ya".

Reactions: Jet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad