GDT: pre-season finale LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30 9/29/18

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I don't even care if we come back and win the game at this point, I've lost faith not because of the personnel, but the coaching and the system.

Only thing that had us in the season and in the playoff series was superhuman individual efforts by a handful of the best players on the planet. When they aren't running the table, we're ****ing garbage because I could personally set up a team at 5 spots on the ice and pick off every pass the Kings make.

I thought the whole idea of Steven taking over was opening up the middle and being more creative?

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Hey fellas. How many of your regular nhlers arent in the lineup tonight?
BXpl.gif

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
It’s still the preseason and you’ve lost faith? Serious question: have you been drinking? :)

If we make the playoffs it will be in spite of stevens and we'll be 5 games and out.

I gave him some leash to get used to the team and make some changes and no matter what Blake has done Stevens has found a way to ice the worst f***ing possible lineup and do the opposite of everything he says.

Maybe he meant 'back pressure' as in "all 5 guys will be chasing the game because we won't forecheck or backcheck or frankly move at all."

Also yes I've been drinking what of it ;)

Reactions: funky and kingsofLA

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
If we make the playoffs it will be in spite of stevens and we'll be 5 games and out.

I gave him some leash to get used to the team and make some changes and no matter what Blake has done Stevens has found a way to ice the worst ****ing possible lineup and do the opposite of everything he says.

Maybe he meant 'back pressure' as in "all 5 guys will be chasing the game because we won't forecheck or backcheck or frankly move at all."

Also yes I've been drinking what of it ;)
Cheers mate.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
liking this wagner-JAD-lewis line a lot

reminds me a lot of that tampa 4th line from a year or two back, they're just out there buzzing

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Traffic on shots is always good, but that's all the Kings try to do. Drive a guy to the net and shoot it from the point. Other teams simply collapse, it's far too predictable. Take the goddamn reins off.

Reactions: tny760

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Kings have a legit offensively Talented roster. How does a team like that suck so bad.

Get rid of Stevens

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Traffic on shots is always good, but that's all the Kings try to do. Drive a guy to the net and shoot it from the point. Other teams simply collapse, it's far too predictable. Take the goddamn reins off.
kopi passes up a chance to make a power move in to goal just to make a little pass out to the point and pray play again

irritating

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Sad thing is none of dmen can get shots through

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad