GDT: pre-season finale LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30 9/29/18

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Wow an amazing turnover. But Quick hasn't come up big either on either turn over goal. But yeah wtf Kempe.

lexlavender

Jun 9, 2013
"Playing fast means throwing the puck out of the zone like a grenade, making super cool, 10% success rate passes, and never taking shot"-Stevens

If Sutter had this lineup we'd be at least servicable. Don't give me shit about Sutter's system, arguably a top 2 possession system ever, was boring and old. At least we didn't get rained on every night.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
good backcheck by kempe at least to make up for that awful centering pass

shame to waste that string of good shifts with some forced garbage like that though

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I don't even care if we come back and win the game at this point, I've lost faith not because of the personnel, but the coaching and the system.

Only thing that had us in the season and in the playoff series was superhuman individual efforts by a handful of the best players on the planet. When they aren't running the table, we're f***ing garbage because I could personally set up a team at 5 spots on the ice and pick off every pass the Kings make.

Reactions: yankeeking

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
whoa look at that, wagner comes in and throws a check on a defenseman and holy shit! he gets the puck!

it's almost like you actually have to forecheck in order to forecheck............

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I don't even care if we come back and win the game at this point, I've lost faith not because of the personnel, but the coaching and the system.

Only thing that had us in the season and in the playoff series was superhuman individual efforts by a handful of the best players on the planet. When they aren't running the table, we're ****ing garbage because I could personally set up a team at 5 spots on the ice and pick off every pass the Kings make.
It’s still the preseason and you’ve lost faith? Serious question: have you been drinking? :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->