GDT: pre-season finale LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30 9/29/18

member 88115

It’s been a long time since our boys looked assertive to start a game.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
That was frustrating as hell to watch. Kings can't get into any kind of rhythm with all those penalties, terrible turnovers and lines were jumbled up with all the special teams. In the few shifts that they got that period I thought Wagner and JAD did pretty given the circumstances and took a couple shifts next to Kovy.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I would take a year of Marc Crawford over another game of Stevens at this point.

I love everything he says he wants to do...then the system on the ice is the total opposite of what he preaches to the media.
He says all the right things but when it comes doing he never excutes it. It's mind boggling.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I would take a year of Marc Crawford over another game of Stevens at this point.

I love everything he says he wants to do...then the system on the ice is the total opposite of what he preaches to the media.

He kept it interesting.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Slow start at home, slow start at home against a Pacific team, Quick still can't handle the puck behind the net or communicate with the defense, Muzzin thinking slowly. Next Friday should be about 7-1.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Would you rather.....

Watch a Stevens coached Kings team for a season

OR

Listen to Andy Murray talk while stuck in traffic trying to escape a natural disaster

Listen to AM talk, because that's less predictable and boring than Stevens trying to force Oscar f***ing Fantenberg try to break out a puck on his backhand while under pressure from actual NHLers. The natural disaster excitement is just a bonus.

Also there would be more physical contact between me and my radio than the Kings forecheck

"we're gonna be fast, all the back pressure baby" says Stevens, before going to the white board and erasing the play and then drinking himself stupid forgetting everything he said

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Yeah I agree Quicks puck handling was pure aids.

Forbort was garbage.

Muzzin needs to be punched.

Refs decapitated.

That's all.

member 88115

At this point in his career, Clifford doesn't intimidate anyone. But a MacD in preseason isn't a bad idea.
Neither is Wagner, Lewis or JAD and have barely played. Clifford does not need to fight to make his prescense know, he can run any of their skilled players and/or agitate Getzlaf enough to drop the gloves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->