GDT: Pre-Competition • Dec. 23 • Canada 5, Finland 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Why isn't Canada putting anyone in front of the net?

It's just a blob of 4 Finnish players right in front of the goal.

NeverGoingToWin

Jul 24, 2004
This Team Canada for far does not look good. They did not play well against Sweden and aren't playing well against Finland. They can't seem to generate offence.

+1. We look terrible. I hope that every other team is weak as well.

We do not need a wake up call. We already looked terrible against Sweden and early in this game. This team just isn't that good.

Swiftmask

Jul 12, 2010
Nova Scotia
Canada's PP is terrible.

And yes I know this is a meaningless game but if they can't get it working now, its going to be harder when the games start to count.

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Where is Teemu Pulkkinen?

Sick. Nothing serious.

Canada doesn't seem to generate good scoring chances and Finland is playing really well. They know they can't dominate the puck so they defend well and try to strike on counter attacks. Shots on net, that's all you need.

TSN guys could talk a bit more about team Canada :sarcasm:

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Missed the last half of the first period, what happened in that time, sounds like Canada isn't playing well.

Who scored for Finland.

the word*

So, Finland plays better against Canada than Sweden did?

Nope, Sweden kicked our butts big time in the first period last game. They should have won the game outright in the first.

I have zero faith in Visentin. Hes a mistake waiting to happen.

What were the shots in the first period?

Aug 3, 2010
Reminds me of the Canadian Men's team during Olympics.. really lacklustre at times. Question is, can they learn to pick it up and really play with the rest of the teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad