GDT: Pre-Competition • Dec. 23 • Canada 5, Finland 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Moleman

Was saying Boortuzzi
Apr 4, 2004
FTW
Lol at this article http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/12623/the2011_wjc_best_of_the_rest/. I can't find one true word about team finland. Or the others for that matter. But Finland part is the worst. Haula isn't even in top 5 player of team Finland, Nättinen isn't the one to watch. Perhonen won't see time between the pipes and Finland has a better team than for a long time. But yeah, you've gotta write something, even if it's bullsht :yo:

Yea it looks like that article was written weeks ago. Yea they're not a favourite for gold but a bottom 3 team at this tournament? Really?

YARR123

Oct 30, 2010
Lol at this article http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/12623/the2011_wjc_best_of_the_rest/. I can't find one true word about team finland. Or the others for that matter. But Finland part is the worst. Haula isn't even in top 5 player of team Finland, Nättinen isn't the one to watch. Perhonen won't see time between the pipes and Finland has a better team than for a long time. But yeah, you've gotta write something, even if it's bullsht :yo:

I wasn't sure if I should've thrown up or laughed at this article :shakehead I mean, who is this clown who wrote that article? Pretty weak that a guy from HF staff writes that stuff. Yes, we're not up there with USA, Canada, Russia, or Sweden (may I say however that we're much closer in terms of skill and depth compared to Russia and Sweden than in previous years) but I'd say we're definately ahead of the Swiss, Slovaks and the Czhechs.

"It's slim pickings besides Nättinen and Haula"? :laugh:

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Haula is actually a really good player, our best center. He would be much more appreciated if he played in Finland and should have made the team last year aswell.

But yeah, that article is otherwise quite crappy...

sickest flow bro

Jun 3, 2008
Halifax
I'm really excited to see Armia play, hes the only top 10 2011 eligible player I haven't seen play live.

As for the score, I'm sure Canada will win this as we have been playing games and not taking 62 hours to travel.

Canada 6 Finland 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Oh. My. God. :facepalm: Hockey's Future continues it's downwards spiral...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->