GDT: Pre-Competition • Dec. 23 • Canada 5, Finland 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

urho

Sep 12, 2008
Oulu
Canada will dominate most of the game and win 5-2.

Same feeling. Canada is the better team and especially the first couple of games with jet lag and all that will suffer the lack of Granlund for Finland... I didn't see this a couple months ago but we're very weak at center position. It's sad because we have world class wingers.

Those who see the game, please give reports on Vatanen... And of course Armia.

ThinMcWhistle

Mar 26, 2005
Northern hemisphere
I use this to get pumped up for our national games:

I start to get chills and feel so patriotic (lol) after 3:35

My guess is 6-3 for canada. Armia 1+0 and Pulkkinen 1+1 Vatanen best player for the Finns. Ortio sucks again this year... (he's very medicore imo)

Couturier with a storng game 2+1

oh, and i hope there is going to be a stream for this

Great video, thanks for sharing.

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
...that we lack...

Yeah that's what I mean...just pointing it out because it could really take away from how Armia looks at this tournament. You may get a better look at his ability as an individual. If he's able to create offense without that center he becomes a very enticing prospect at the 5-10 area. If he struggles and looks like he needs that set up guy...that may be perceived as a limit. But obviously conclusions won't be made after one game.

I think this tournament is pretty big for Armia, this tournament can really "make" a prospect like him, but I doubt it has the potential to "break" him.

Analyzer*

I use this to get pumped up for our national games:

I start to get chills and feel so patriotic (lol) after 3:35

My guess is 6-3 for canada. Armia 1+0 and Pulkkinen 1+1 Vatanen best player for the Finns. Ortio sucks again this year... (he's very medicore imo)

Couturier with a storng game 2+1

oh, and i hope there is going to be a stream for this

Sweet video.

Should be a good game. Finland will be finishing their hits.

Probably 4-2.

tez

Oct 23, 2009
Nova Scotia
I see Granlund isn't in. Is it because of his injury? Will he be able to compete in the tournament if he's cleared by Saturday?

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
I see Granlund isn't in. Is it because of his injury? Will he be able to compete in the tournament if he's cleared by Saturday?

He won't play in the tournament. He's not available because of his concussion.

tez

Oct 23, 2009
Nova Scotia
He won't play in the tournament. He's not available because of his concussion.

Ah, I thought he had a less serious injury for some reason. That's unfortunate, I was hoping to see him play. Good luck tonight! Hopefully it'll be a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad