GDT: PRE 3 | "Small Sample Size" | Oilers vs. Jets | 9.23.15 | 7:00 PM | Rexall | Streamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

extralarge.png
extralarge.png

(2-0-0) --vs-- (0-0-0)

[fieldset=GAME DAY INFORMATION]Game Day: September 23rd 2015
Game Time: 7:00 PM
Streamed: [Oilers.nhl.com, maybe TV?]
[/fieldset]

[Fieldset=OILERS PROJECTED LINEUP]

extralarge.png

Pouliot - RNH - Eberle
Yakupov - Lander - Draisaitl
Korpikoski - Letestu - Hendricks
Slepyshev - Yakimov - Christoffer

Klefbom - Schultz
Reinhart - Gryba
Nurse - Oesterle

Talbot

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=JETS PROJECTED LINEUP]

extralarge.png

Burmistrov - Lowry - Armia
Fraser - Copp - Raffl
Halischuck - Cormier - Lipon
DeLeo - Olsen - Kosmachuk

Chiarot - Pardy
Harrison - Kitchton
Melchiori - Nogier

Hutchinson
Comrie

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=SOLI'S SHORTSIDE]

- Score goals. Hit the bodies.

[/fieldset]

Last edited:

Stud Muffin

Jan 2, 2014
Manitoba
Korpikoski not klinhammer
Tsn 3 and should be on NHL centre ice but games have been disappearing and reappearing from there the last 2 days

McDeathbyCheerios*

I could see that bottom line being our top one in Bakersfield. Teo Russian giants and Christoffer

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
It's on TSN3 in the Jets region. It may also be on one of the Center Ice channels as they are on free preview I believe. If there's no local tv there might not be any blackout restriction.

Here's the Jets roster. We are bringing the bare minimum team possible.

[/QUOTE]

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Secretly want to see Slepyshev-Yakimov-Yakupov line for a few shifts even if it means 4th line duties for Yak.
Am I the only one??

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Korpikoski not klinhammer
Tsn 3 and should be on NHL centre ice but games have been disappearing and reappearing from there the last 2 days

On Rogers cable, they apparently don't have pre-season rights on Centre Ice. So I was planning on PVRing since it is late here, but now I have to miss the game.

McHilman

Nov 28, 2007
Edmonton
I checked my channel guide on TELUS Optik TV and it shows the Oilers and the Jets on channel 1108, hopefully this is correct as that last game stream was turrrrrrible!!!

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Jets are going with rookie line up who want to earn points and it is safer not to toss McDavid in against a team out to make a name for themselves

McLellan also mentioned that he wants McDavid to experience playing on the road. I am sure he will play in Winnipeg on the weekend and might sit out the Minni game at home on Saturday.

randomrob7

Aug 30, 2013
I've already been able to watch a couple out of market presason games in the 300 channels with shaw, and this game appears to be the saem sort of deal, so I'm keeping my hopes up.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I checked my channel guide on TELUS Optik TV and it shows the Oilers and the Jets on channel 1108, hopefully this is correct as that last game stream was turrrrrrible!!!

I have telus optik tv as well. Hopefully the game is televised because i don't think i can handle another crappy stream

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
That projected Jets lineup ain't none too fancy. These pre-season games where one team basically ices an ECHL/AHL team are pretty questionable when it comes to warming up for the real thing.

I do realize it's still early in pre-season though and teams are still sorting through their more marginal players.

Add me to the list of those that want to see the Russian troika work their magic together... at least for a few shifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad