Line Combos: Practice day

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
i like Dadonov, and Tierney is a solid, if unspectacular NHL player.

That being said, I would 100% sit Tierney or Amadio to let Pinto get a few games in. I have a feeling Formenton sits instead, despite deserving to stay in.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Or just play on all the lines in Belleville.

That is what he is doing right now. Not sure what your post has to do with anything I said?

Read my post again and try to understand what exactly I am saying before commenting

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
JBD up with Chabot looks like a serious look right away. Pinto will get in there, likely with Amadio coming out, through he has played well too.

Good problems to have.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Pinto will get in there, likely with Amadio coming out, through he has played well too.

Good problems to have.

I really can't say I've noticed much of Amadio. A wrap-around attempt once, maybe?

Clark Bishop made a bigger impression but it's still early.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I really can't say I've noticed much of Amadio. A wrap-around attempt once, maybe?

I agree, he’s been good in that he participates in the plays instead of killing them, and is effective in digging out pucks and winning some board battles.

Doesn’t really stand out either way, which is sort of a positive for a guy who will likely be replaced by a touted rookie.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I agree, he’s been good in that he participates in the plays instead of killing them, and is effective in digging out pucks and winning some board battles.

Doesn’t really stand out either way, which is sort of a positive for a guy who will likely be replaced by a touted rookie.

I'll try to pay more attention to him the next time he's in the line-up.

He definitely has decent wheels and keeps up pretty well, that I do remember.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus

Both need to take a seat, it's "Mr. Bean" time!

Excited to see him in NHL action along with JBD.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus

Hoping for this line up to close out the season:

Tkachuk Norris Batherson
Paul White Dadonov
Stützle Pinto Dzingel
Formenton Tierney CBrown

Chabot JBD
Brannstrom Zub
Mete Zaitsev

Murray
Hogberg/Forsberg

Offence in all 4 lines. Despite all the shit Tierney gets and justifiably so, that 4th line has looked impressive in recent times.

No more room for fillers like Bishop and Amadio.

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
I hope that they are planning to play him instead of J.Brown for a few games... then send him down to the AHL not to burn a year on his ELC

Tkachuk Norris Batherson
Paul White Dadonov
Stützle Pinto Dzingel
Formenton Tierney CBrown

Chabot JBD
Brannstrom Zub
Mete Zaitsev

Murray
Hogberg/Forsberg

Offence in all 4 lines. Despite all the shit Tierney gets and justifiably so, that 4th line has looked impressive in recent times.

I second this... but you dont want to burn ELC years for Pinto and Bernard-Docker this late in a pointless season

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

Tkachuk Norris Batherson
Paul White Dadonov
Stützle Pinto Dzingel
Formenton Tierney CBrown

Chabot JBD
Brannstrom Zub
Mete Zaitsev

Murray
Hogberg/Forsberg

Very nice.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I hope that they are planning to play him instead of J.Brown for a few games... then send him down to the AHL not to burn a year on his ELC

I second this... but you dont want to burn ELC years for Pinto and Bernard-Docker this late in a pointless season

Isn’t it burned after 1 game? Isn’t that why college kids come out of school and sign ELC’s at this time of year?

Of course I could be wrong here.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Isn’t it burned after 1 game? Isn’t that why college kids come out of school and sign ELC’s at this time of year?

Of course I could be wrong here.

Correct, I believe it’s an age thing, and usually tied into the negotiation to come out, is getting that 1 game to bring them closer to their 2nd pro contract.

Reactions: Ice-Tray

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
JBD up with Chabot looks like a serious look right away. Pinto will get in there, likely with Amadio coming out, through he has played well too.

Good problems to have.
JBD was practicing with Chabot because Zaitsev didn't practice. Im not sure that this is a permanent thing, but it should be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad