Line Combos: Practice day

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
I mean, 4 out of those guys haven't played, Dzingel is new to the team. Brannstrom though... Did he have a prticularly bad night against Calgary? I missed the game and the only thing that stood out in the highlights was Gudbranson triping over the blueline and Chabot and Zaitsev struggling.

Just weird to mention twice in 1 tweet how its not punishment lol.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I mean, 4 out of those guys haven't played, Dzingel is new to the team. Brannstrom though... Did he have a prticularly bad night against Calgary? I missed the game and the only thing that stood out in the highlights was Gudbranson triping over the blueline and Chabot and Zaitsev struggling.
He struggles relative to his own play but he was no worse than the disaster everyone else put up

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
If your Gudbranson's partner you could be in for a rough night or two. Guy falls trying to do a pivot or cross over or at the opposition blue line trying to keep the puck in. Has a real hard time moving the puck or keeping pace with the faster attacking forwards. Seems like a good guy trying to play the role of a mentor but Dorion had and has to do better if he wants to have veterans insulate the inexperienced players. Has to be another Zub out there some where.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
If your Gudbranson's partner you could be in for a rough night or two. Guy falls trying to do a pivot or cross over or at the opposition blue line trying to keep the puck in. Has a real hard time moving the puck or keeping pace with the faster attacking forwards. Seems like a good guy trying to play the role of a mentor but Dorion had and has to do better if he wants to have veterans insulate the inexperienced players. Has to be another Zub out there some where.
As if we slapped an A on him right away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad