CLIFFORD - LEWIS - WILLIAMS
KING - RICHARDSON - NOLAN

SCUDERI - DOUGHTY
REGEHR - VOYNOV
GREENE - MARTINEZ
MUZZIN

QUICK

anything other than this, is a disappointment for me

Actually I would make a couple changes as below. Especially when we play at the Tank on game 6. Voynov just getting killed by the big fast forwards of San Jose; Guys like Thornton, Marleau and Burns are just over power him with their size and speed. I have nothing against Voynov. I love the guy. However, in this series he is the weak link

BROWN - KOPITAR - TOFFOLI
PENNER - CARTER - RICHARDS
KING - - NOLAN"

SCUDERI - DOUGHTYm
REGEHR - MUZZIN
GREENE - MARTINEZ
VOYNOV

QUICK

dogyekcoh*

Actually I would make a couple changes as below. Especially when we play at the Tank on game 6. Voynov just getting killed by the big fast forwards of San Jose; Guys like Thornton, Marleau and Burns are just over power him with their size and speed. I have nothing against Voynov. I love the guy. However, in this series he is the weak link

KING - FRASER - NOLAN"

SCUDERI - DOUGHTYm
REGEHR - MUZZIN
GREENE - MARTINEZ
VOYNOV

QUICK

Oops! I missed Fraser at center on 4th line.

jonrazor12

Palffy for President
Oct 20, 2009
Not sure about those line. If he is looking for a complete shakeup I would suggest....

Penner-kopitar-carter
brown-Richards-Toffoli
Clifford-Lewis-Williams
King-Fraser-Nolan

And put in Martinez.

Last edited:

KingKopitar11*

Not sure about those line. If he is looking for a complete shakeup I would suggest....

Penner-kopitar-carter
brown-Richards-Toffoli
Clifford-Lewis-Williams
King-Fraser-Nolan

And put in Martinez.

Second line has no size, they'd get hemmed in.

Muzzinga

Regehr GOAT
Oct 30, 2009
Regehr with Voynov would be a disaster. Voynov isn't good enough defensively to cover for Regehr. Regehr has to play with Doughty or not at all

Quite like these lines. Need the top 2 lines to breakeven vs their top 2 lines, then for the 3rd line to score some goals

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB

KING - - NOLAN"

SCUDERI - DOUGHTYm
REGEHR - MUZZIN
GREENE - MARTINEZ
VOYNOV

QUICK

No way do you bench Voynov.

kingbrath

Jul 15, 2002
Calgary, AB
Visit site

KING - - NOLAN"

SCUDERI - DOUGHTYm
REGEHR - MUZZIN
GREENE - MARTINEZ
VOYNOV

QUICK

Sitting Voynov???? Seriously???

apadilla

Dec 27, 2007
in game 4 brownie received an ugly elbow to the head, then upon falling, he smacked his head on the ice, he continued playing, but jeese, it was ugly,

this could also have something to do with the change,

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad