GDT: Powerstance Goes Bird Watching - Oilers @ Ducks 8:00 pm MST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
It is kind of crazy that the refs will straight up just ignore the rules because the game is lopsided. Like what if the Oilers took a 5 minute major after that ignored call and the Ducks pot a couple of quick ones? No game is ever over. Insane behaviour by the refs.

Emotive

Oct 6, 2017
How can you get a ref under a formal review? This stuff is garbage. Just call the same game all game every game.
They will literally never hold the officials accountable for anything. That's the more frustrating part than them being so incompetent, is that someone out there thinks they are doing a good enough job to stay employed.

Reactions: Sanchez

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I don't like that the forward PKers dart out to block D to D passes across the blueline. Shots from the blueline are low percentage shots. Take away the pass to the faceoff circle.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
The world will be a better place without Marc Joanette.

I don't like that the forward PKers dart out to block D to D passes across the blueline. Shots from the blueline are low percentage shots. Take away the pass to the faceoff circle.
Didnt watch the Chicago series?

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Yeah but he needs to learn do all that against NHL competition. He’s already done that in the AHL.

All you’re gonna accomplish by sending him down arbitrarily is destroy his confidence.
He needs to learn to do that. I don’t see any change / improvement since the season started. Admittedly, he’s had some crappy lines and TOI, but still.
I think he has potential but playing at this level -right now - isn’t working out. Keep him up until we’re all healthy and settled.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I did, but what about it?
Miss all the point shots that ended up in the net?

He needs to learn to do that. I don’t see any change / improvement since the season started. Admittedly, he’s had some crappy lines and TOI, but still.
I think he has potential but playing at this level -right now - isn’t working out. Keep him up until we’re all healthy and settled.
He has clearly shown he's a NHL player.

What are you watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad