Post-Game Talk: Powerhorse powers Habs in OT -- lead series 2-1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Use the crappiness of the SQ creatively. Instead of killing inuit dogs or racial profiling people they could track down Chris Lee and keep him in custody until the games are played for the general sanity of the population.
What you mean keep him , To quote an ice classic . He need a baseball bat with “no vaseline” treatment

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
Seconded.

The guy is addicted to competing.

I never really "got" him because he played in the West so was essentially invisible to someone like me who only watches hockey if its Habs hockey.

He's a f@cking hockey god. I am not worthy.

Was a treat to watch him in junior in London as he developed. Kid always had that compete gene n it was obvious early. Saw 95% of home games live as season tic holder. Part of maybe the best Jr team ever n the career n resume kept building from there.
Fact he makes London area his off season home says something about him as well. It's a tight community when it comes to hockey. N the more that the Habs sign the better lol
Winner...... is the 1 word to describe him.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Not much of a fan of ugliness, but I'll make an exception every once in a while and take the huge W. Next game guys,try a bit harder eh? waddaya say.

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
You know what despite the habs playing terrible, the refs heavily helped Vegas.

and that Staal pass to Roy don’t happen very often. Pietrangelo goal was weak too.

And of course kk assists Anderson (Byron too obviously) to shut some haters up. What an outcome.
Kk needs to be better, he hasn’t looked good IMO.

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
With Vegas playing and that States ties to gambling and all the crap that comes with it, I would seriously look good and hard at those officials last night.
All for of them.
Something did not seem right.
Something was wrong not only with the Perry (standing 12' away and looking right that way) missed call, but other calls missed but yet phantom calls against Montreal.

If your only job is to skate around and put up your arm up and blow a whistle and you are confused....then get the frig off the ice!!!!

They were either idiots or on the take.
After the whole Peel incident came to light I have zero confidence in the NHL or its officiating. Game 2 was fishy enough with zero penalties called against the Knights but the whole Perry incident really took the cake. I wish one of the many "journalists" following this team would dig up some proof of the NHL's ties to gambling cause something didn't seem right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad