Postponed Games Thread

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
So with the Jets looking like they will lock up the 3rd spot, any chance they can rush the rest of the games for other Northern teams in the playoffs to like Thursday? That way all of them can play playoff games by the weekend

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
I'm a Canucks fan and I don't even want to watch the remaining games.

The only reason to play at this point is for a higher draft position and ad revenue from the NHL's perspective. I wish they could just play the games at the same time the playoffs are going on. Put it on Sportsnet one, on YouTube and Game Center, hell have them play early morning. I want playoffs!

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
So with the Jets looking like they will lock up the 3rd spot, any chance they can rush the rest of the games for other Northern teams in the playoffs to like Thursday? That way all of them can play playoff games by the weekend
Teams are given 3 full days off between regular season to playoff games. Colorado, Min, Stl all finish on Thursday. Earliest they go is Monday.
Nhl should have moved up the Edm and Van game from Saturday to Friday to get Edm finished the same day as win and Tor thus they could start on Tuesday.
It would mean that Van would have play winnipeg twice and then cal and Ed in 5 nights but they were due to play 4 in 5 anyways starting on Saturday and ending on Wednesday. It would just have pushed it up earlier.

Reactions: crazychimp

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad