GDT: POSTPONED - Bruins vs Addawah in Boston Monday 7pm EST NESN & 98.5 The HUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
that's a good idea, but if it turns out to be meaningless in standings

No it should be played as a fully applicable game. That gives the max time to resell it and it would also be the only game on that day, so it can be a national game.

... but the Bruins / Sabres game on Wednesday won't be?

Keep calm and carry on, Boston ...

:shakehead Just stop posting, seriously ...

ClarkieMac

Oct 18, 2010
... but the Bruins / Sabres game on Wednesday won't be?

Keep calm and carry on, Boston ...

I'm not even going to dignify you with a conversation. Hockey is probably the least important thing right now in Boston, if it come to them having to cancel the next game (which is possible but I doubt it will happen) then so be it. Educate yourself before making stupid comments, in the end you're the one who looks like a complete fool.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Heard what happened just now. My condolences to everyone involved, hope all of you and your family are safe. That's what matters. Stay strong, Boston.

crabcz

Sep 17, 2007
Prague
There is no reason to even make up this game unless it is important in the standings.

It's quite likely it's going to be important for one of the teams. Also you won't know that until the last game. It may be easier to reschedule 2 games now than waiting until the last game to reschedule the whole playoffs.

Its Alright Ma

Jul 19, 2010
Thank god they postponed it. I don't even want to imagine something going off in a crowded arena >.<

Keep safe everyone, there'll be time for hockey later

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Thank god they postponed it. I don't even want to imagine something going off in a crowded arena >.<

Keep safe everyone, there'll be time for hockey later

I would also think police and EMS resources are going to either be busy or recovering...

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
No reason? You don't think it's an unfair advantage that Ottawa and Boston would have one less regular season game under their belts compared to the rest of the league?

It's also an unfair advantage to the rest of the league by forcing the Bruins and the Senators to play a game 3 nights in a row. Or you extend the season by one day, and every other team gets an extra day of rest.

Either way, the Bruins are going to get screwed by this.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
It's also an unfair advantage to the rest of the league by forcing the Bruins and the Senators to play a game 3 nights in a row. Or you extend the season by one day, and every other team gets an extra day of rest.

Perspective, people.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH

I agree with that too. Can't really win in this situation

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Sorry I want to talk about hockey in the game day thread. :shakehead Get off your high horse and go to the thread you made if you want to talk about the tragedy.

I'd say it's fair game to discuss. I just think that since there are already days-of-rest differences between teams that one day is a non-issue.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
The game needed to be postponed-NHL and teams involved will figure things out.

Pretty tragic event and the police need time to investigate and more importantly look for and disarm any other bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad