GDT: POSTPONED - Bruins vs Addawah in Boston Monday 7pm EST NESN & 98.5 The HUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Sorry I want to talk about hockey in the game day thread. :shakehead Get off your high horse and go to the thread you made if you want to talk about the tragedy.

Let me congratulate you on having such a privileged and blessed life that your biggest concern is a hockey game. To never know or recognize tragedy or sorrow must be wonderful.

Enjoy your blissful ignorance and may all the sensitivity you show be shown upon you as you sail through life.

Astoria

#ILEquestrian
Sep 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Watching the news and am in disbelief in what I'm seeing. Stay strong Boston... Hockey can wait.

Thoughts and prayers from Denver.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
They will have to play it the Sunday after the last game and give the bruins a Thursday game 1 home game.not Wednesday to give them the extra day off for rest that they will miss

Tim O'Reilly

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa, Ont.
Visit site
Sorry this is such a sad day for those of you in Boston. Cannot believe this happened. Sounds like the police were prepared as they can be for this. Gutless act by those that did it.

God Bless America from a Canadian and we all know - around the world - BOSTON IS A TOUGH AS IT GETS!

God Bless.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
I am doing EVERYTHING in my power not to just fly off the ****ing handle at a certain poster in this thread whom I have on ignore, so I'll just say this:

This is no longer a game day. This should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad