GDT: POSTPONED - Bruins vs Addawah in Boston Monday 7pm EST NESN & 98.5 The HUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Dropping this here in addition to the injury thread, just because. :handclap:

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins Marchand joins B's out on the ice. First time full team has skated together in a long time. 15 F, 9 D, 2 goalies ^CS pic.twitter.com/QsOniVPi5K

All starting to come together at the right time.

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
The lineup is so many levels of win.. I would go out there and say its better than '11.

Plus, if people are getting their panties in a bunch about what looks like a Kelly demotion... that line of Kelly, Campbell, and Paille would likely get more ice time than the Horton line.

Plus, it saves Seguin, Bergeron, and Marchand from top checking roles.

I think it's better than in 2011 too MW.

Not only is it deeper, but if everyone is healthy that lineup is easily one of the most deepest teams in the NHL. The key for me is all on Rask this year going into the playoffs. If he can get going and bring the consistency that he is capable of bringing, it will be tough for teams to beat the Bruins with their depth this year.

If we see Chara being dominant again and Rask playing to the elite level he is capable of playing, I think the B's have without a doubt the best chance than any other team to bring the cup back. That third line is pretty damn good, could be a second line on some teams, same could be same for that fourth line, that could also be considered a third line for most teams.

This team has it all, as long as they wake up and play to the capability that they are able to play at, we're gonna be in for a long ride. So many variables though.

How will Lucic play, will he return to the Looch we saw 3-4 years ago in the playoffs or continue to slump? Marchand also needs to step it up in the playoffs this year, I think that whole line will step it up though as long as Bergeron is healthy.

How big of an impact will Soderberg have this year?

Will Chara and the D shore up the breakdowns in their own zone/ neutral zone turnovers? This has been an ongoing problem for us this whole year, the D looks dumbfounded and it ends up biting us in the ass most of the time. We have to play our solid and consistent D against teams like Pittsburgh and Montreal for us to have the best chance this year.

Going back to what I said earlier, Rask is the key this year. He has the capability of playing at an elite level, we have all seen it through the years. Now, can he step it up and be a difference maker in more than 1 playoff series this year? Who knows..?

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Tonight is the breakout game we have been waiting for. They play a full 60

I would love to see that. Better chance of it with Bergy in the game.

I KNOW the B's can play better than what we have seen of late.

Last edited:

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
Ference is the scratch tonight.

Soooo, I'm assuming the D will look like this tonight.

Chara-Boychuk
Seidenberg-Hamilton
Bart-McQuiad

Ference needs a break anyway, the guy has been bad all year for the most part. Although, he has been better as of late.

Lost Horizons

Oct 14, 2006
Mass
I'd like to see Redden get in a few games, while resting the starters

The b's are carrying 9 d so everyone on the d corps will be getting a break these next two weeks. The last two games were DH nights off. Ference is off tonight and it wouldn't surprise me to see them give him Weds off as well. If i had to guess they'll probably rest Bartowski vs pitt and play Redden. Chara will probably get the last game or two off as usual like he's gotten off every year.

Regina

Apr 11, 2004
Regina
www.corrine.ca
Final Game -

YNOT%20April%20Ottawa.jpg

If we are tied at the end of this game result as we are now , I will place another game in one on the GDT's on the final week of the regular season between the two contestants. OK ?...ok​

ynot%20snag.jpg

1. How many Bruins will have multiple points ? ( 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 Or More )
2. Which team will have more penalty minutes ? ( Bruins - Zens - Same )
3. Will the Bruins allow 35 shots or more on goal ? ( Y - N )
4. Will either team have a power play goal ? ( Y - N )
5. Will the team that scores first win this game in regulation time ? ( Y - N )
6. Will there be more shootout goals than goals scored in regulation time ? ( Y - N )
7. How many periods will there be with zero goals scored ? ( 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 )
8. Which team will have the player with the most TOI total ? Goalies exempt of course. ( Bruins - Them - Same )
9. Will there be a goal scored in the last seven minutes of the game ? ( Y - N )
10. Which of these two players will have more points combined ? ( Peverley /Jagr - Turris/Neil - Same )

TB. What will the shot total differential be in the game ? ___

h2h.jpg

Injuries.jpg

Thats it , thanks for playing this year and making it fun. Get the Duck Boats ready for the winner or at least send me your address so that I can ship the old sweater to you.

Best of luck.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Maybe going to Buffalo game seems like Bergy is back today but if not for sure wednesday and the Yeti is comming tmm I hope I can see the full line-up:)

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
I want Lucic to sit.He has been the worst Bruin out there for a long time.Either hurt or not interested.

I still say Horton has been way worse than Looch, despite the production. At least Lucic has occassionally looked engaged.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
1. How many Bruins will have multiple points ? ( 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 Or More )
2. Which team will have more penalty minutes ? ( Bruins - Zens - Same )
3. Will the Bruins allow 35 shots or more on goal ? ( Y - N )
4. Will either team have a power play goal ? ( Y - N )
5. Will the team that scores first win this game in regulation time ? ( Y - N )
6. Will there be more shootout goals than goals scored in regulation time ? ( Y - N )
7. How many periods will there be with zero goals scored ? ( 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 )
8. Which team will have the player with the most TOI total ? Goalies exempt of course. ( Bruins - Them - Same )
9. Will there be a goal scored in the last seven minutes of the game ? ( Y - N )
10. Which of these two players will have more points combined ? ( Peverley /Jagr - Turris/Neil - Same )

TB. What will the shot differential be in the game ? _8__

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
He is back in the lineup tonight. Latendresse will be sitting apparently. Here's a link if you want proof.

Here's hoping for a good game tonight boys! :cheers:

Kassian in, Latin Dress out? Huge plus for the Bruins.

I don't know if Erik Gryba fights, but I'd love to see Lucic drop 'em against Gryba.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
1. How many Bruins will have multiple points ? 2
2. Which team will have more penalty minutes ? Bruins
3. Will the Bruins allow 35 shots or more on goal ? N
4. Will either team have a power play goal ? Y
5. Will the team that scores first win this game in regulation time ? Y
6. Will there be more shootout goals than goals scored in regulation time ? N
7. How many periods will there be with zero goals scored ? 1
8. Which team will have the player with the most TOI total ? Goalies exempt of course. Bruins
9. Will there be a goal scored in the last seven minutes of the game ? Y
10. Which of these two players will have more points combined ? Peverley /Jagr
TB. What will the shot total differential be in the game ? __6_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad