GDT: POSTPONED - Bruins vs Addawah in Boston Monday 7pm EST NESN & 98.5 The HUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Looks like Marchand's out, Bergeron back I between 17 and 19. Campbell on left with Krejci and Jagr. Horton down to line three.

I like it

Interesting ... a little surprised its Campbell and not Paille up on "L1", but Soupy has been good.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I understand that's what Claude told the media...saying he's young, tired etc.

But to me, it was a message....he's done this in the past to Seguin, Kessel.

IMO, if he really wanted to give him rest...he wouldn't of tried playing him with Z. He did that to give the kid more confidence...but it didn't pan out so much and Bart was making less mistakes.
Adam Jones is that you?

It was rest.

QuattroFTW

Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa
So how about you let us beat you just this one time tonight so we can make the playoffs, and then we"ll make sure we stay in 6th so you play Toronto and lay a beating? Cool? :)

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Interesting ... a little surprised its Campbell and not Paille up on "L1", but Soupy has been good.

He definitely deserves it. He's been playing like 20 minutes a night the last few games and has picked up a few points.

I'm glad to see Horton on the third. Him and Lucic have both been bad, but I think Lucic is hurt while he's just disinterested

livewell68

Jul 20, 2007
I think Jagr will have a huge night tonight.

From : http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/jagr-bruins-lament-missed-scoring-chances

“It was just one of those nights, eh? I feel like every time we were out on the ice we had a scoring chance, but it just didn’t happen,†said Jagr, who now has seven points (1 goal, 6 assists) in six games since being dealt to Boston along with a plus-3 rating. “Sometimes I was too tired and I missed. On the 5-on-3 that was just a good save. I put it high too, but it was one of those nights.

“If I score on that one then I probably score four [goals]. A goal is a goal. We need to score goals. I need to work on it. I need to be a better goal-scorer, I guess. Some of those chances I feel like maybe I was too tired. Maybe a little hook and I lost it, and when I came from the corners either I missed the net or the goalie stopped it. We created a lot of chances from the boards, and that’s what I liked. Looch is pretty good. He can play one-on-one and find you.â€

livewell68

Jul 20, 2007
It's sad because Jagr is the only one on this team who DOESN'T need to be better.

Sure he's been playing great but I think he has been snakebitten, last game he could have had a 6 Pts game easily.

The way he's been playing, he should be averaging 2 PPG with the Bruins.

I say he pots 2 goals tonight and adds a helper.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
Sure he's been playing great but I think he has been snakebitten, last game he could have had a 6 Pts game easily.

The way he's been playing, he should be averaging 2 PPG with the Bruins.

I say he pots 2 goals tonight and adds a helper.

Julien is going to realize how stupid he was to not put Krejci and Jagr together from the get-go.

3 points for each of them. Hopefully one of those goals they create is a PP.

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
We're in for another snooze fest, usually we blow Ottawa out but even with their dismantled team they still give us a fight every game.

I'll say Horton pots two in tonight, hopefully that gets him going even more.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
We're in for another snooze fest, usually we blow Ottawa out but even with their dismantled team they still give us a fight every game.

I'll say Horton pots two in tonight, hopefully that gets him going even more.

I actually hope that doesn't happen because if it does, you'll see Lucic-Krejci-Horton back together tomorrow.

These lines have a lot of potential when the team is fully healthy and you can swap in Marchand & Soderberg and take out Dogman & Thornton. Let's go with them.

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
I actually hope that doesn't happen because if it does, you'll see Lucic-Krejci-Horton back together tomorrow.

These lines have a lot of potential when the team is fully healthy and you can swap in Marchand & Soderberg and take out Dogman & Thornton. Let's go with them.

I don't think Lucic and Krejci will get separated, especially with the playoffs right around the corner. They usually work well together in the playoffs and if anyone would get bumped it would be Horton. Who knows though what Julien has up his sleeve, you never know what crazy line combos we'll see.

Horton seems like he would help our third line out in the playoffs.

Lucic-Krejci-Jagr
Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin
Soderberg-Peverley-Horton
Paille-Kelly-Campbell

That gives you three balanced scoring lines along with a great checking line that could give opposing teams problems with that speed and grit with Paille, Kelly and Campbell.

I see other people having Kelly on the third line above Peverley, to me I would switch it around and have Peverley be the third line Center. He has experience like Kelly but is also capable of bringing more offense to that third line than Kelly would. That fourth line is also a great shutdown line with Kelly and Campbell being two reliable centers that can take key defensive faceoffs.

Morris Wanchuk

Feb 10, 2006
War Memorial Arena
I don't think Lucic and Krejci will get separated, especially with the playoffs right around the corner. They usually work well together in the playoffs and if anyone would get bumped it would be Horton. Who knows though what Julien has up his sleeve, you never know what crazy line combos we'll see.

Horton seems like he would help our third line out in the playoffs.

Lucic-Krejci-Jagr
Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin
Soderberg-Peverley-Horton
Paille-Kelly-Campbell

That gives you three balanced scoring lines along with a great checking line that could give opposing teams problems with that speed and grit with Paille, Kelly and Campbell.

I see other people having Kelly on the third line above Peverley, to me I would switch it around and have Peverley be the third line Center. He has experience like Kelly but is also capable of bringing more offense to that third line than Kelly would. That fourth line is also a great shutdown line with Kelly and Campbell being two reliable centers that can take key defensive faceoffs.

The lineup is so many levels of win.. I would go out there and say its better than '11.

Plus, if people are getting their panties in a bunch about what looks like a Kelly demotion... that line of Kelly, Campbell, and Paille would likely get more ice time than the Horton line.

Plus, it saves Seguin, Bergeron, and Marchand from top checking roles.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Dropping this here in addition to the injury thread, just because. :handclap:

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins Marchand joins B's out on the ice. First time full team has skated together in a long time. 15 F, 9 D, 2 goalies ^CS pic.twitter.com/QsOniVPi5K

Nice. Thanks for the good news

Hope to see Bergy tonight.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad