OT: Posters you really enjoy to interact with in the Habs forum

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
And the draft crew has a lot of people who take many hours to watch and give us free insight. It also holds a special place to me as well as the debates, humor and chemistry there helped me at times get my mind off the passing of my twin sons.

My deepest condolences.

Shawnathon

Jul 25, 2012
I’ve been a lurker for years. Just wanted to say that ive read many great posts from many great posters. This is my favourite section of the board. Just wanted to know which posters you enjoy to interact with as a fun little offseason thread. This isn’t a posters you don’t like to speak with so let’s not go there and keep it fun!

I made this thread randomly after we had the disaster season of 2018 and it was a great thread with great vibe. I thought we could do it again a little early as this season has been somehow even worse. Who are some of the new and same posters you started or continue to appreciate on this forum!

Reactions: Canadienna

Jesker

May 8, 2010
Montreal
Was just wondering if there was any posters of the old RDS forum back in the days, they just shut it off completely one day without announcing anything but I used to write there so much. Was a plateform similar to here but very basic.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
@holy and @Stive Morgan make me laugh

Lots of vets that everyone knows who are great.

Was fun seeing the collective deep sigh on this board when Berg finally got fired.
You are a valued member as well. @Stive Morgan has a great sense of humor and is someone that I have enjoyed many laughs with especially in GDT threads. I fell asleep last night with 6 minutes left in the third lol, tried so hard and got so far but in the end it didn't even matter.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Posters who I feel are valuable contributors and contribute good posts with sensical analysis: 417, MXD, FerrisRox, Lshap, Treb, Andy, Markovsknee. I'm sure there's a couple that I'm forgetting.

I can't type his new username but I loved BenchBrawl's Bergevin is a maestro threads. They were hilarious and I thought it was a great schtick. The greatest quip I've ever read on this board is him saying that Bergevin is the gift that keeps on giving and what he gives are gifts that keep on giving. :laugh:

I'm indifferent/dislike the rest hence my dickhead attitude around these parts. I'm much more nice and patient on the Football and Entertainment boards.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad