Post your sticks

FloPoErich

Nov 22, 2006
St. Louis
Sorry if there is already a thread like this... if so, kill it.
I am brand new to hockey and currently only play in a floor hockey league. The JOFA 5500 I have had for a few years and use for messing around on concrete on in the street. The Vapor XXV hasn't been used yet. The Vapor XXII has been used for a season and half of floor hockey. The Easton Synergy ABS is the wife's for when she messes around with floor hockey.
100_1680.jpg

Gunnar Stahl 30

...In The World!
Dec 9, 2006
Marty's Better
i voted for the top four options because i have a bunch of differnt sticks and i usually take a different one and mess around with it during warm ups or if im not feeling my normal stick during the game

my primary is a z-bubble focus flex 85 flex with a bauer samasonov curve and is taller than the rest

the rest are....
85 flex z-bubble focus flex but little shorter because it has a composite butt end and an s15 sakic curve

100 flex warrior ak27 with zcarbon(pretty much the same thing as an s15 but my other s15 blade broke) sakic curve

100 flex warrior dolomite ops pro stock pattern(which just broke)

100 flex easton stealth ops iginla

100 flex easton ultra lite with warrior draper curve

100 flex easton sl ops pro stock pattern

85 flex easton synthesis with warrior fedorov curve

110 flex ccm vector ops with recchi curve

100 flex easton st ops forsberg curve

100 flex reebok 7k ops

i really only use the one though

ChiTownHawks

May 5, 2009
Orland Park, IL
Sorry if there is already a thread like this... if so, kill it.
I am brand new to hockey and currently only play in a floor hockey league. The JOFA 5500 I have had for a few years and use for messing around on concrete on in the street. The Vapor XXV hasn't been used yet. The Vapor XXII has been used for a season and half of floor hockey. The Easton Synergy ABS is the wife's for when she messes around with floor hockey.
100_1680.jpg

Haha, my wife used the Easton Synergy in floor hockey too until some guy slashed it and it shattered in half.

I have a Bauer Vapor X20 & a Nike Bauer One55

FloPoErich

Nov 22, 2006
St. Louis
Haha, my wife used the Easton Synergy in floor hockey too until some guy slashed it and it shattered in half.

It's a nice little stick, cheap and really light for wood. I have never used the Zetterberg curve before messing around with her stick and I really like it.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
IMG_0203.jpg

102 One85 Cut down to 60" with a P92 blade.
87 One95 2 piece with a coffey blade.

Not pictured, Broken RBK7k 85 flex, and Vapor XXXX.

FloPoErich

Nov 22, 2006
St. Louis
Do you like the XXXX? I thought about picking one up, but got the XXV for half the price. I really want a XXX Lite. My brother in law had 2 but broke both before I could buy one from him...

noobman

Nov 28, 2007
I had that same Jofa stick. I pointed it out in the "worst stick you've ever had" thread.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Do you like the XXXX? I thought about picking one up, but got the XXV for half the price. I really want a XXX Lite. My brother in law had 2 but broke both before I could buy one from him...

It was nice, didn't notice much of a difference from my friends XXV though.

FloPoErich

Nov 22, 2006
St. Louis

What do you think about them two? I have looked at both of them as I like Bauer and I like cheaper sticks. Not really a fan of the X:20, but I do like the X:40 I think. I haven't tried any of the supreme series, as I was told they are more for if you have a good slapper, which I DON'T!

Jarick

Doing Nothing
Currently using:

Reebok Sickick 7k 75 flex Bergeron curve
Reebok Sickick 7k 75 flex (shaft from a OPS) with Bauer Vapor XXXX P88 blade

I am picking up an Oggie grip for the shaft though, I have a 3" plug that's still too short and want to mess with it some more. Shoots better than anything I've used somehow.

Also have these guys which I sold on CL but waiting on payments:

Bauer Vapor XXV 77 flex P92 curve
Bauer Vapor XXV 67 flex P88 curve
Sherwood 7000 Coffey curve (sold to my mom for $5 so she can chase the beagles out from under the bed)

I should say I'm not in love with any of the sticks...haven't used one for a while that really made me think it was head and shoulders above anything else.

I would like to try an SE16 (never used an Easton other than the Synergy shaft) or TPS R10 (discontinued) but don't have the money for that stuff...saving up for skates.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Nah, this place is kind of nice because MSH is really high level and won't tolerate threads like this.

getting off-topic, but HFBoards is more for newer/rec players while MSH is hardcore. PHEW is a bunch of dou***bag kids chirping one another and insisting Bauer 4Rolls/ Warrior Frachises are god

FloPoErich

Nov 22, 2006
St. Louis
getting off-topic, but HFBoards is more for newer/rec players while MSH is hardcore. PHEW is a bunch of dou***bag kids chirping one another and insisting Bauer 4Rolls/ Warrior Frachises are god
lol, that's why I like this board. I don't feel stupid for coming on here and asking basic, "stupid" questions.

Hrad

Dec 30, 2009
This place is a good read, way too crowded for your own opinion to count because of the way all the threads get like 500 posts/minute so it's hardly worth writing.

But MSH is a place to actually communicate with people :nod:

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Let's see what I can remember off the top of my head:

NB Supreme One 95 OPS (primary ice)
NB Supreme One 95 shaft (primary roller)
NB Vapor XVI OPS (backup ice)
NB Supreme One50 shaft (backup roller)
TPS R? shaft (something low; I never use it)
Joffa ? OPS (wood; I never use it except for practice)

I think that's it, I sold a bunch last summer.

Webernaut

Jan 25, 2010
Tampa, FL
Reebok 8.0.8 100 flex Hamrlik curve
Bauer X:60 102 flex (cut to 107) PM9 curve
Bauer Vapor XXXX 102 flex PM9 curve (best stick I have ever owned hands down)
Easton S17 110 flex Iginla curve

Gunnar Stahl 30

...In The World!
Dec 9, 2006
Marty's Better
Where did you get your Z-bubble...or is it just old and you've had it for a while? I've been looking for a senior one forever.

when my brother was playing for his jr college he got them for free at a local pro shop. it was like 2 or 3 years ago, thats the one i use, its such a nice stick

if you really want one, the new s19 shaft is the same thing as it, youre just going to end up paying more

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Reebok 8.0.8 100 flex Hamrlik curve
Bauer X:60 102 flex (cut to 107) PM9 curve
Bauer Vapor XXXX 102 flex PM9 curve (best stick I have ever owned hands down)
Easton S17 110 flex Iginla curve

please tell me you bought all this with your own money

Canadian91

May 8, 2009
Ottawa
Ballistik 55cal 100 flex (Regular Ice)

My backup is rather unique... it's a local brand that is just starting up, and they have one OHL player and a Junior C team that are starting to use it. They say that they just want to keep their stick in the minors, but it's definitely pro caliber.. really light and you can absolutely rip the puck with it. They should really move up it's a good stick. Also, it also doesn't have anything on it. It's just black head to toe, with kind of a checker design. It's called SIK Stick. I'll post photos later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad