Jan 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
Helmet: Bauer 5100 (black)
Visor: Itech RBE
Pants: Bauer Supreme One75 (black)
Gloves: Eagle X50 (black)
Elbows: TPS Contour
Shoulders: Cooper SP34 "The Original"
Shins: Winwell Vection 4000 (these are so crappy, but I've had them since midget, like ten years now. My oldest piece of gear)
Skates: Nike/Bauer Vapor XVI (will be upgrading these very soon)
Stick: Warrior Mac Daddy Kovalev curve

My stuff is pretty much all over the place. Meh.

macgyverthatshiz

Apr 3, 2010
North Carolina
Helmet: CCM 892, painted gold, love it. Tried a Cascade CHX but I hated the bulkiness.
Gloves: CCM Pro Tacks, Leather
Pants: Nike/Bauer XV Lite (red), Easton Stealth S7 (black)
Skates: Bauer Supreme 4500
Stick: Various wood sticks, whatever is laying around. I always go cheap on sticks, $200-300 sticks won't make me a better player
Elbow: Reebok 3k
Shoulder: Easton Synergy 300
Shins: Easton Stealth S3, I tend to sacrifice protection for agility, I love low profile equipment.

densetsu

Skates: Graf 750
Mask: NXi Phantom
Pads: 37" TPS Summits, 37" Vaughn V3's
Blocker: TPS Summit, Vaughn V3
Catcher: TPS Summit, Vaughn T5500
Chest: RBK 5K
Pants: RBK 5K
Stick: TPS Icecap, Billington curve. RBK 6K, Luongo curve (terrible curve).

I bought a used set of V3's a couple weeks ago; I've tried them on in drop-in games, but since we're in the playoffs I'm sticking with my Summits until we're done.

Hockeyfan68

Dec 24, 2006
Lewiston, ME USA
www.myspace.com
I know, and this is a no-chirp zone hockeyfan :laugh:

Okay here goes ...

Helmet: 4 CCM HT2 helms, black, white, blue, green no visors or anything - 1 Black Bauer HH4000L with Bauer HS22 pro straight cut visor for the rinks that require a visor. I have been wearing exclusively as of late though.

Gloves: CCM 492 Tacks, Easton Stealth S3

Pants: Mission plain black roller hockey pant, CCM Supras (rarely), Bauer Flak (rarely)

Skates: Bauer Vapor 6s from 2003, I own 2 pair of them.

Stick: 2 Harrow 300 Series shafts with Harrow blades - Getzlaf (#7) pattern (same as Lidstrom or Samsonov) and an Iginla (#5) equivalent - 2 cheap Bauer One55 shafts which are too heavy and serve as backups, one has a Bauer One90 PM9 patterned blade and the other an RBK Pro-stock IG17 Iginla pattern

I have a few Montreal and CCM woodies in the closet that I do not use anymore as well as several Montreal wood replacement blades I also do not use anymore.

Elbow: Rbk 4k

Shoulder: Farrell H500

Shins: CCM Vector 4

Last edited:

densetsu

The NXI Phantom was a great, underrated mask!

For a super-light, inexpensive mask, I'm amazed at how protective it is. It's plastic, yet is as protective as higher-end (and heavier) fiberglass masks. In the last four years, I've only been "stunned" once -- a slapshot from 20 feet out that put a decent dent in the cage. And even with that, it was just a momentary shock and then I was back in the game.

http://www.21degreesllc.com is re-releasing the Phantom sometime in the future. While you wait for that, you can buy replacement parts from them if your Phantom needs it.

izzy3

Dec 3, 2009
Ice:
Helmet: CCM V04 w cage (white)
Pants: CCM V06 (black)
Gloves: Nike Bauer IX (black)
Elbows: CCM V08
Shoulders: CCM V04
Shins: CCM V04
Jock: Reebok 10K
Skates: Bauer Vapor X:30
Stick: a few, but my current fav is a RBK 4K Grip, with a mild curve (11) and too high flex (85 but cut about 4") for my weight, seems to suit me though

Inline as above but:
Skates: CCM V06
Gridle: Mission CSX
Pants: Mission BSX (black)

Salzig

I am laudable.
Feb 28, 2007
Bonn, Germany
Wow, I guess most of you guys have spent a lot of money for the gear. I've spent about 500€ (~$670, but prices are much higher in Europe) and people still think I've spent much money.

Roller hockey:

Helmet: NikeBauer 1500 w/cage
Shoulder: RBK 4k
Elbow: RBK 4k
Shin: RBK 3k
Gloves: Sherwood RM9
Girdle: NikeBauer XR
Jock: Easton
Inline Hockey Pant: CCM Externo + NikeBauer Shadow RH (oh boy, these pants suffer)
SKates: NikeBauer XVR
Stick: Sherwood RM5 + NikeBauer One90

Ice hockey:

Pant: CCM V04
Skates: CCM V03 (I don't hit the ice that often)

Last edited:

Pog Form

Jan 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
Okay here goes ...

Helmet: 4 CCM 492 helms, black, white, blue, green no visors or anything - 1 Black Bauer 4500 with Bauer HS22 pro straight cut visor for the rinks that require a visor. I have been wearing exclusively as of late though.

Gloves: CCM 492 Tacks, Easton Stealth S3

Pants: Mission plain black roller hockey pant, CCM Supras (rarely), Bauer Flak (rarely)

Skates: Bauer Vapor 6s from 2003, I own 2 pair of them.

Stick: 2 Harrow 300 Series shafts with Harrow blades - Getzlaf (#7) pattern (same as Lidstrom or Samsonov) and an Iginla (#5) equivalent - 2 cheap Bauer One55 shafts which are too heavy and serve as backups, one has a Bauer One90 PM9 patterned blade and the other an RBK Pro-stock IG17 Iginla pattern

I have a few Montreal and CCM woodies in the closet that I do not use anymore as well as several Montreal wood replacement blades I also do not use anymore.

Elbow: Rbk 4k

Shoulder: Farrell H500

Shins: CCM Vector 4

What's wrong with that? The only piece anything might mention are the pants, and that's already been done to death anyway. I'm actually curious to see what roller pants look like. I don't think I've ever actually seen them. Not too common on the beer league circuit up here. You always mention that they're really comfortable.

jcorfive

Mar 5, 2008
Lets see, I have...

An old CCM helmet. I don't even know what model it is.
RBK 4K elbows.
VIC Air Tec 12in JR shinpads
Vapor X gloves
952 Tacks
RYR 8000 Pants
Do not own shoulder pads
Oh, yeah, I have an Ultra-Lite grip stick with an Easton blade. Forget what curve it is. I think Zetterberg.

TinofGrizz

Feb 5, 2010
Helmet: RBK 8k and 6k black, Easton S17 white.

Shoulder: n/a

Elbow: Very old Easton Air's.

Shin: Nike Quest V10.

Gloves: Mission Fuel 130's white, Warrior Franchise blk/red made with the Customizer.

Girdle: n/a

Inline Hockey Pant: Mission Soldier SE pants 1 white 1 black, Mission Commander SE pants 1 white w/pinstrips 1 of the black w/newsprint, Ace custom SMU pant black/purple , Valken V-Pro black/red/white.

Skates: CCM Vector 10 SE on Sprung frame.

Wheels: Labeda Addictions, Labeda Fuzions.

Sticks: Easton S17 grip Drury x 2, NBH ID XXXX p91a, Bauer ID X:60 p91a.

Kinda just noticed I have too much equipment....

Hockeyfan68

Dec 24, 2006
Lewiston, ME USA
www.myspace.com
What's wrong with that? The only piece anything might mention are the pants, and that's already been done to death anyway. I'm actually curious to see what roller pants look like. I don't think I've ever actually seen them. Not too common on the beer league circuit up here. You always mention that they're really comfortable.

I got some after seeing some other guys wear them. I might post a picture in here of me wearing them in the house .... oh boy it may take some serious nads to do that around here lol. I bet you do not see them because you have more ice rinks that are ytear round where you are. Sometimes there just isn't any ice in the summer time here so people play roller jhockey on the melted down ice rink.

I play at two year round ice rinks thankfully but one is a 35 mile drive the other is just across the river about 3 or 4 miles. The point is you see more roller stuff around especially in places like Play It Again sports stores here.

I've seen one guy wear some that were way too loud though, bright orange and yellow stuff like skydivers or something. Mine are just plain black and nothing fancy at all. One silver M for Mission on the upper butt/ belt area.

I would think if nobody really looked they would look like black socks and a loose ice hockey pant shell. The main thing is the mesh on the backs of the legs which let me stay cool. I hate getting hot in equipment, it doesn't take very long to have sweat dripping from your nose to begin with playing hockey as we all know here.

PP Subban

Nov 9, 2006
Helmet: Bauer 5000 with Oakley pro straight visor
Pants: Warrior Hitman
Gloves: Warrior Franchise (customs)
Elbows: Bauer Vapor XXXX
Shoulders: old eastons from 9 years ago
Shins: Jofa's
Jock: Under Armour heatgear shorts
Skates: Graf G35 on TUUK custom+ blades
Stick: Easton se16, Easton s19, Warrior Dolomite spyne

Khabby

Mar 3, 2007
Halifax
Helmet: Bauer 8000 with Bauer Deluxe X100 visor
Shoulder Pads: Reebok 6k
Elbow Pads: Reebok 10k
Gloves : Reebok Chris Pronger Prostocks
Pants: Easton S17
Shin Pads: CCM Vector V08 LE
Skates: Bauer Vapor: Velocity
Stick: 2x Harrow Gripshift #6 blade pattern

blueberrydanish

May 5, 2009
Helmet: Bauer 4000 w/ oakley pro straight cut
Shoulder Pads: Bauer Supreme 30(soon to be Farrell)
Elbow Pads: Bauer Supreme 30
Gloves : Eagle SE Toronto blue(love em)
Pants: Easton ST 16
Shin Pads: Itech 255 TL
Skates: Bauer XVI
Stick: One95 P106 77 flex and Easton S11 Lids/Getz 85 flex

Quick question about Farrell for those who have em...anyone know if the "block technology" on the L650 is lesser than that of the H500? I know H500 is the more protective ones obviously but just wondering if I should spend the extra and get the better ones because of the blocks possibly being stronger... I do play defense so not like I don't expect to take some shots to the chest at some point.

fcb51

Oct 18, 2008
Current set up:

Helmet : Mission Intake with a rotating bunch of Itech half visors (all pro stock)
Shoulders : TPS R8 (working them in)
Elbows : Jofa 9177's
Gloves : Anything red, white, or blue or solid black
Pants : Reebok 7K's
Shins : DR SO22 Sonics “17
Skates : Mission NME Nine's and some old CCM Vec 4's :)
Stick : Pair of Dolomites and an SE16 all pro stock Nokelainen's

The Mission Intake is for my watermelon-esq shaped head ;)

hoonking

Jan 25, 2010
Helmet : Mission Intake
Shoulders : Jofa/RBK 5ks
Elbows : Old eastons, a size too small but they get the job done and are very comfy :)
Gloves : Easton S7s
Pants : Vapor XXV
Shins : Itech 15''
Skates : Vapor 15s
Stick : Vapor X40

Ani simov mal

Oct 1, 2008
New York
Helmet: Bauer 5000 with Oakley pro straight visor
Pants: Warrior Hitman
Gloves: Warrior Franchise (customs)
Elbows: Bauer Vapor XXXX