GDT: post-season pre-postseason preseason hockey is here

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
but if edmondson or brady s look like skating donkeys like they did at times this season i dont want them getting chances over Fleury because they are vets...TVR for that matter as well
You're talking to the #1 Fleury fan here lol, so I understand

But for whatever reason, Fleury is always the first guy to sit even when the others play like absolute garbage so I won't be surprised when he's the one who sits

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Thur 2:
Vatanen looks like a good addition
Skjei looks awful, he was sketchy already but he has regressed
Gardiner looks better but he could only go up
Fleury looks solid, like him much better than 3 of 4 other lefties playing today
TVR looks pretty good
Offense is definitely out of sync, expected.
Trocheck and Dzingle look better than the way the season ended.
Turbo doing Turbo
Geekie is aggressive
Everyone else is fairly invisible out there on O.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
"Hit the ground running like the Concorde"

Concordes hitting the ground not so much a good thing, Tripp.

AD-COMPOSITE-Concorde-Crash-NEW-2.jpg

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The whole experience is weird..the announcing, the scene, the team.. after many months away.

I didn't notice it as much when watching other teams but now that it is us, it's much more pronounced to me.

Still better than mindless bingeing or no sports.

I'm not going to lie, I thought I was going to miss sports, especially when things shut down right before March Madness and the NBA/NHL Playoffs but as it turns out I didn't miss it as much as I thought. I for one enjoyed the Canes and Predators classics that Fox Sports showed, many of which can't be found in full on YouTube or at all. Relived some good memories.

This, I don't know. It's cool they are back but this still feels like a cheap gimmick. I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy it since we may or may not get anything again for another 4-5 months.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Could you imagine how bad this would be if the Doomsday scenario existed where we won the lottery but lost the pick because Toronto was also top 10.

That was such a bad trade from the start but could have been monumentally horrendous.

I don't want to even imagine such a world. That's like Cleveland Browns or Sacramento Kings type of terribad.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad