Post-Game Talk: Post-mortem: Sabres 7, Devils 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Greene has been by far our best defenseman at 5on5 through 2 games. No one else is even close.

Edit: Posting this again.

GMMD5Aa.png

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

pkbrux

Jul 19, 2006
NJ
I really want to see Zacha play with Hughes, whether it be at center or LW. Even if Zacha is playing LW, he could take the faceoffs and help out with the defensive responsibilities.

Wood is literally the worst player on the team to play with Hughes. Lets just imagine he isn't crashing into the goalie/boards, he doesn't have any offensive awareness at all.

Hopefully this is a massive wakeup call for this team.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Well, the guy who did it to Wood didn't get a penalty. But we lost a player during the course of play

Again, the NHL "fixes" what isn't broken

It's at the refs discretion. He probably saw our previous PP and was like "I'm not subjecting anyone to that monstrosity again".

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I really want to see Zacha play with Hughes, whether it be at center or LW. Even if Zacha is playing LW, he could take the faceoffs and help out with the defensive responsibilities.

Wood is literally the worst player on the team to play with Hughes. Lets just imagine he isn't crashing into the goalie/boards, he doesn't have any offensive awareness at all.

Hopefully this is a massive wakeup call for this team.

If last night wasn't, nothing ever will be.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Was out tonight just got home, guess I'll be skipping the replay on this one

Hynes must have gotten one of those fancy electric heated seats this summer

Reactions: glenwo2

Hattrickkane88

Apr 11, 2019
Hynes is too soft,

the fact that we play so soft that Taylor Hall feels he has to be the one trying to run people is a terrible sign.

The fact that Hynes is soft that we don’t even try to punish teams for embarrassing us is a terrible sign.

The fact that 4/6 of our dmen are undersized May have something to do with it though, let’s move Hayden to defense.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
No reason to give up this early. The hopefuly PK hail mary pass is indicative of everyone right now. Hopeful passes, no cohesion, no coverage.

Hall is rusty, the d-pairings are new...breathe...breathe...

I feel like there's a lot that is fixable. Except Blackwood. Even his rebounds looked heinous. Dude does not look NHL right now.

Reactions: My3Sons and glenwo2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad