Post Lockout Bold Prediction

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
I'm disturbed that not only someone knew Bieber was coming here, but that the follow-up cited the exact date, no doubt from his tickets hanging on the fridge!

He knew it because I mentioned it in my post. I know it because I keep track of Nationwide Arena events that conflict with Clippers games, so I know to prepay for my parking (can get the Clippers rate for the Neil Ave. garage online with TM event code from the Clippers ticket) if I'm going to that day/night's game.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Howson gets gamed "Executive of the Year" and Mayor Bee breaks a finger while gleefully typing out thousands of "I told you sos" !

Colt 55

RIP Oscar and Jose
Jan 28, 2012
Coronado
Blues fan coming in peace, I think Atckinson is a great young player, and i expect him to break out in a big way this season. Kinda reminds me of oshie but smaller.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
Can't wait to get the series going with the Blues. The spirited games will continue. Oshie is more a physical guy with some pretty good hands. Atkinson won't be as physical but is on the good hands team.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
The Jackets win the draft lottery

This, but by way of one of the non-CBJ draft picks.

Viqsi:
"About time Richards put Umberger on the third line. We finally have a good LOFT quotient."

trouble.gif
:ipeace

Last edited:

Roadman

Moving On
Sep 9, 2009
London OH
Jackets finish 20-20-8 48 pts. 11th-12th and are competitive all year but just missing out on the playoffs.

Definitely a step forward.

crazy jacket

Mar 13, 2012
Jackets finish 25-19-4 for 54 points finishing 9th or 10th.

Bob finishes top 10 in GGA and save percentage.

Mason performs well but not as well as Bob.

Mason and Bob are resigned but Mason goes to the ducks after hiller has a bad year and we get Bobby Ryan

Bold enough?

Paisano*

Since this is a prediction thread.....from Eklund

The Central
1. Nashville
Last year in this blog my whacky prediction was the Kings would win the Stanley Cup. This year I am picking the Predators to raise the trophy. The reason? Many. Trotz system is a stable factor in a shortened season. The Preds are the biggest and most durable team in the West...maybe the NHL. Mason, while a backup, brings strong leadership to the room, Weber knows he is a Pred for life....but mostly Rinne is a monster in goal.
2. St Louis
The Blues will be right there again and they will be solid having spent a year behind Hitch. I am very curious if the goaltending duo can be as dominant though...
3. Chicago
The Hawks will be looking to add a goalie at some point here. They are way too talented to not be running away in the standings.
4. Detroit
Even though I have the Red Wings where I have them I am not one of the people who sees them as falling apart after the retirement of Lidstrom. I just cant put them in front of the other three teams in this division (although I could see a very points separating the Wings and Hawks.
5. Columbus
My whacky pick...they start off like gangbusters. They have some really strong talent. NEXT year they are a playoff team. Also...look for them to be the surprise team in the Luongo race.

I find that last sentence interesting...

AlienLanes82

Aug 18, 2006
I put the over-under on Jackets wins this seasons at 9.5.

Jackets finish 30th in the league.
Ryan Johanson leads the Jackets in points.

Rick Nash averages > 1.0 ppg.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad