Post-Game Talk: Post July 1st Talk

If Florida lands only Bobrovksy and not Panarin, will you consider today a failure?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I wanna know when Dale took that free agency picture that they posted last week, talking about the sunscreen, because it looks like he gained 20 pounds in a week.

Armchair GM

Jul 2, 2019
Vegas might be trying to trade him. They are already about 3M over the Cap (before putting Clarkson on IR) so they only have 2M of wiggle room and they need to sign Gusev, a backup goalie, a dman and they have already 14 forwards under contracts.

I see. VGK gonna regret if Gusev can bring his stellar play to the NHL style of hockey, small rink, faster, more physical.

They could sing a possible first liner with peanuts, but now they pay millions for their bottom-6 forwards. Oh well, we shall see. Panarin was a russian guy that came in to the NHL as an adult, shines in KHL ane blossomed at NHL level aswell.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Seems obvious he wanted to play for the Rags. Not a lot else we could have done by the looks of it imo. In all fairness I would prefer to live in New York more than Florida. :)

upload_2019-7-2_14-29-42.jpeg

:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad