Post Game Talk - The 40 hour WrestleMANia is over!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The problem is that at MetLife Stadium if you walk 20 minutes in any direction you are still in a parking lot.
Bryan Alvarez said he walked a mile in the rain to try an find a better spot and it kept linking him to the stadium.

Statement also released:

Oh right, when I'm in a stadium, I know what the 78000 people not beside me are doing. Yup.

Holy ****, not everyone had to stand up. If even 15000 people got a little energy back, its a good idea.

It's a bad idea. Nobody wanted this. I saw one person in my immediate area stand up and dance. I saw more people stand up and leave and never came back. At 11:30pm, the last thing people want is their time to be wasted. That's what that was.

Reactions: sabremike

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Think Sarah Logan gets a push now?

I've been waiting for them to do something, ANYTHING, with the Riott Squad, because they just keep losing.

Also......Lacey Evans. What the hell.

Unless she's battling an injury there's no explanation for what they've done to her character. AGAIN with the ****ing ramp tease and then straight to the back without actually fighting. I just don't get it. :laugh:

She better come out tonight and kick Becky's ass or something. It has to lead to SOMETHING, doesn't it?

Based on how her wedding to Rowe got a nice video on the WWEPC Youtube channel and got lots of views, in addition to the video on the main WWE channel, I'd say someone in the management likes her.

Reactions: sabremike

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Had more to do with the mics on on the ringpost, you could hear them breathing so clearly.

I noticed that too, and I guess someone clued in to the announce team because they brought it up as well. Some really heavy breathing during that match in particular, which inevitably led to some spot counts being overheard as well.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Dude, I was looking through results from previous years and I saw Seth and Bray had a program and I honestly do not remember a single thing.

Referring to @ColePens last post, nothing that happens on TV ultimately matters, and now we’re about to enter the post-WM lull.

Bray actually got a win in it too

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
I always thought Batista got an unfair bad rap. Dude was a solid big man who could go with the right guy across from him. Batista/Taker is still one of my favorite Taker Mania matches. They were pissed off and it showed.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Never was a fan of Batista really. However, smug, d-bag Batista was kind of funny.

As a worker though? Hard pass.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Dillinger was a dime a dozen guy. He was a gatekeeper in NXT, I don’t know why people held their breath on him being anything more than a jobber to the guys they were enhancing on the main roster.

I will always say this: those people who used to say Bryan was only over because of the “Yes!” chant were wrong, because that solely applies to Tye Dillinger. He was only over because of the “10” stuff.
He'll be over in AEW without the 10 stuff. Because he's just good.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Batista was my favourite over Cena in the 2005/2006 run (but still behind Edge... I honestly don’t know why 10-11 year old me was so attached to Edge at that age).

He'll be over in AEW without the 10 stuff. Because he's just good.

Well it’s much easier when you have a reputation behind you now and recognition.

I think he’s perfectly average and was only over because of “10” and it had nothing to do with him as a performer. We’ll just agree to disagree on this one. Dillinger was in the role he was in for a reason imo.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Holy cow I cannot believe people are shitting on that main event finish. I thought I was being a typical needy fan wanting Becky to tap Ronda out. But it seems like the whole wrestling world wanted Becky to tap Ronda out.

So.... why? It was the easiest finish to write. @M.C.G. 31 could have been drunk and writing left handed for HFWF and still get that finish right. It was a slam dunk. The shining moment was Becky tapping Ronda out.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Batista was my favourite over Cena in the 2005/2006 run (but still behind Edge... I honestly don’t know why 10-11 year old me was so attached to Edge at that age).

Well it’s much easier when you have a reputation behind you now and recognition.

I think he’s perfectly average and was only over because of “10” and it had nothing to do with him as a performer. We’ll just agree to disagree on this one. Dillinger was in the role he was in for a reason imo.
Lol I love this. You just win the argument regardless because you make sure if he gets over its just because of his history.

That's a yikes from me.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Holy cow I cannot believe people are ****ting on that main event finish. I thought I was being a typical needy fan wanting Becky to tap Ronda out. But it seems like the whole wrestling world wanted Becky to tap Ronda out.

So.... why? It was the easiest finish to write. @M.C.G. 31 could have been drunk and writing left handed for HFWF and still get that finish right. It was a slam dunk. The shining moment was Becky tapping Ronda out.
Because Becky can now tap out Ronda in a singles/submission match. Seems like a better idea to use this feud to make more money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad