GDT: Post Bills Game @ Bedards 7:00 PM Nov. 19, 2023

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
talked to matty ellis in between periods and he told me that we as a team gotta watch Connor Bedard and dont let him have time to shoot the puck

thanks rayzor
You know, with Charissa Thompson admitting on NFL broadcasts she sometimes completely makes up a generic after half coach interview if she can't actually get a hold of the coach "Coach ____ says they need to execute better and be better on third downs"...I have to wonder how many of Ray's conversations with Ellis never actually happen.

Reactions: BUCKSHOT

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Good song ... love a bit of Jane's Addiction.
Anyway, I listened to Jeff Marek talking to Lindy Ruff. He asked Lindy how much he coaches Jack Hughes. Lindy said it's about 80:20. Jack Hughes is a situation where you 80% let him play however he feels like, and you guide and coach for 20%. I wonder if that's how they treat Dahlin. It seems like if you let him just do his thing, it mostly works well. Take the occasional failure and make it part of the 20% you coach.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I thought he meant don't get in a track meet with the Hawks.

He did, but I was saying so what if they do. I don't think they've been particularly good at imposing their will on other teams this year. They've proven their really good in track meets tbh. I wouldn't rely on it but I'd take ours over theirs.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He did, but I was saying so what if they do. I don't think they've been particularly good at imposing their will on other teams this year. They've proven their really good in track meets tbh. I wouldn't rely on it but I'd take ours over theirs.

I was thinking he's silly for thinking that, the Hawks bleed more goals than the Sabres do.

Reactions: MOGlLNY

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

In fairness to Risto…he never had Zach Benson big dawg shifts ending with setting it on a platter for him

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
What's the non-kneejerk reaction on Benson based on what he's done within the last 5 minutes? I haven't watched consistently enough to get a view on how he's been overall this season. Seems like he's holding his own in the big-boys' league?

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
What the f*** does Rob Ray think this Sabres team is? The Tampa Bay Lightning? Don't get into a track meet with this young team? Rob... we are the youngest team in the league and proved last year we can easily track meet with every team in the league.
We aren't last year's team tho

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
What's the non-kneejerk reaction on Benson based on what he's done within the last 5 minutes? I haven't watched consistently enough to get a view on how he's been overall this season. Seems like he's holding his own in the big-boys' league?
There is nothing for him in Junior. He has earned his stay

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

So far so good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad