GDT: Post Bills Game @ Bedards 7:00 PM Nov. 19, 2023

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
My personal theory is Granato has been having the D hang back and generally be less aggressive in the name of playing better team defense. I think that in the third period last night Granato gave the D the green light to play more like last year (or they just decided enough is enough and did it themselves).

Both Dahlin and Power were much more aggressive carrying the puck up the ice, and even deep in the other team's zone in the third last night. It was such a stark and noticeable difference, I think something was said during the second intermission.

Of course impossible to know for sure, and a borderline conspiracy theory :tin_foil_hat_emoji:

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20231119_125217.jpg

In town for the Grey Cup and finally visited the original Tims. I left an offering of Timbits and a double double at the statue so that the Sabres can stop sucking.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I'm so disappointed in this team I'm already down on the season.

Stupid me for thinking they could push for playoffs this year.

Reactions: jd1970

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Going to be fun to watch the Bedard show tonight. On pace for almost 50 goals for his rookie season.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
ESPN+ shows the start time for this as 5:30pm (Central).

Sabres site shows game time as 6pm

Mighten they actually be showing the pregame? Of course it would be all Bedard, all the time, but still.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
ESPN+ shows the start time for this as 5:30pm (Central).

Sabres site shows game time as 6pm

Mighten they actually be showing the pregame? Of course it would be all Bedard, all the time, but still.
He's more inspiring then entire Sabres team so I don't see why they wouldn't.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
I find it hilarious that UPL is playing, and they’re handicapping their roster so that they don’t hurt Levi’s feelings by sending him down.

Playing down a forward so Comrie can be a cheerleader from the bench. So depressing,

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
I find it hilarious that UPL is playing, and they’re handicapping their roster so that they don’t hurt Levi’s feelings by sending him down.

Playing down a forward so Comrie can be a cheerleader from the bench. So depressing,
Press box, but that has nothing to do with going 11/7 unless Jost got hurt and nothing was announced about it.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

Huh?

Press box, but that has nothing to do with going 11/7 unless Jost got hurt and nothing was announced about it.
I really wanted Ryan Johnson to sit just to enjoy the meltdowns from the usual suspects on Sabres Twitter.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Did Rayzor just say Bedard is the first rookie that has had a four point game since the 1940s?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad