GDT: Post Bills Game @ Bedards 7:00 PM Nov. 19, 2023

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
we need to be riding UPL.

Comrie is not the answer, and Levi should be backing up, playing every 3rd game. Ride this hot streak from UPL

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Granato weak 11 7 ? Looking at his choices at forward. Quite an interesting jock certainty valuation

I want all strong takes confirmed.

Saleh looks strong but is weak mentally dirty and predictable granato may have to learn to be angry dictate and say f**k more instead of befriending his team. He may or may not. As i have limited information

Last edited:

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
from what I read about the last games, do you think they will send Levi and Krebs (before he loses his waiver exemption) down to the AHL?
Does Krebs deserve the critisism, are there voices for keeping him up?

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
we need to be riding UPL.

Comrie is not the answer, and Levi should be backing up, playing every 3rd game. Ride this hot streak from UPL
I am confused, other than a really odd third goal that never happens, he let in 2. He is only letting in 2, 3 tops in his starts. First game back from Injury and wife was due. Give the man some games
Liked UPL a lot tonight. Really, the only criticism of him would be I that I want him to kick that rebound on the 2nd goal out to the side instead of in front of the net. He got in trouble with that last season too. If he could improve on that then he could really be a solid NHL starter.
Shot was in fairly close, even Helle had major issues with rebound control. Pads are a lot harder to control rebounds. Just unlucky Cobra couldn't get it.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
from what I read about the last games, do you think they will send Levi and Krebs (before he loses his waiver exemption) down to the AHL?
Does Krebs deserve the critisism, are there voices for keeping him up?
The unknown with Krebs is how long the personal/family matter has been going on and if it has been impacting him mentally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad