Pool: Time and Date when we know the great truth that is Craig Berube getting fired

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
You have to assume it's what we all hope, Berube being fired. I can't imagine a GM holding a press conference to say that someone is NOT being fired, that's just creating a spectacle for no reason.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You have to assume it's what we all hope, Berube being fired. I can't imagine a GM holding a press conference to say that someone is NOT being fired, that's just creating a spectacle for no reason.

A year-end presser is not atypical regardless of whether or not you're firing the coach

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Welp, tomorrow is the day then. I find out if i'm going to have a hockey team to watch next season or not.

Shame it has had to come to this.

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
Watch, he'll stay and they'll win the draft lottery.

Cementhead will be in charge of McDavid's rookie year.

I will gauge my eyes out.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
I can't believe that Hextall is dumb enough to tie his future to Berube. Basically if he keeps Berube any good will that he has with the fan base will be shot. He'll be to the Flyers what Amaro is to the Phillies.

SchennSational1022*

Where did "the team" announce that it was regarding Berube's future. It seems to be just a year end press conference, and the only thing on twitter about it regarding Berube was from Carchidi, who we all know is a ****ing moron and has no inside sources. Seems like he was just speculating to me.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Well, this thread SHOULD have closed today at 2:02 p.m. Unfortunately, Hexy has lost his testicular fortitude.

Big mistake Hexy, get it over with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad