POLL: Would you give up on the Habs if Bergevin traded Suzuki(+) for PLD?

Would you give up on the Habs if Suzuki (+) get traded for PLD?

• Absolutely. I'm done with the Habs

• I would definitely lose some interest, but I'm a Habs fan at heart

• No, but I would be damn discouraged AF

• No, I want PLD! Screw Suzuki!

• No, but I want Bergevin's ass FIRED ASAP!

Results are only viewable after voting.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-1-16_10-3-47.png

Reactions: jaffy27

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Did we stumble upon a bunch of LD while I wasn’t looking? In what way is LD a position of strength? Outside of Romanov, who looks like he’ll be very good immediately, the rest are a bunch of mystery boxes.
Every prospect is a mystery box....except these mystery boxes have see through glass and it’s looking pretty good, Norlinder is also a mystery box right?.....nothing is guaranteed but I’m more comfortable trading Norlinder with Struble, Harris, Guhle, Fairbrother, Mete and Romanov on that same side vs let’s say Fleury with Brook and.....well.....that’s about it.

Reactions: Runner77

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
That's way too much and not happening. I can live with losing CC - and I will hate it - but Norlinder is an electrifying offensive dman that's we desperately need. He is close to untouchable.
Swap Norlinder for Harris then....I mean I came up with this proposal as I was prepping coffee in my pyjamas......work with me gentlemen lol

I’d obviously start with less, maybe even add a 1st instead of Caulfield

KK+1st+Harris+Lehkonen??

i mean they only proposals lol

Reactions: Runner77

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Dubois for Drouin?? PLEASE!!! (This isn't a serious trade suggestion. Who the hell would want lazy arse Drouin)

Locks

May 28, 2005
Swap Norlinder for Harris then....I mean I came up with this proposal as I was prepping coffee in my pyjamas......work with me gentlemen lol

I’d obviously start with less, maybe even add a 1st instead of Caulfield

KK+1st+Harris+Lehkonen??

i mean they only proposals lol

Yes, swapping harris and Norlinder will make it more palatable. Still four assets is a steep price to pay and KK has a very high upside. Harris will be a solid NHL dman but Norlinder is what we need. Besides, we won't be able to integrate all these D prospects assuming they all pan out, some will be used as trade assets.

Reactions: jaffy27

Frank JT

Feb 8, 2014
I would let the other teams overpay for PLD.
He's a Q player, a center, almost 1 pt/game, tall.

Let's wait and see what KK has to offer for us.

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
If he trades Suzuki, it will just show thay Bergy is a guy who can't stick to a plan... Or he doesn't have a plan to begin with

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad