Boston Bruins Poll What would you do next?

As GM how do you deal with the stinkage secoundary scoring?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Stay pat, things are starting to work out. Lineup is as good as it gets internally, this is a winning team. Let them develop chemistry. 1st line is studly, 2nd line is so much better with Nordy. 3rd line of the kids could be the next core, let them flourish in limited ice time. 4th line with Backes makes it better, Acciari as the 13th is all right. Get mac back and make Miller the extra dee. Halak is the #1 A guy and Rask #1 B guy see who grabs it.

Reactions: JCRO

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Yeah, I voted for the deal at the deadline, but not necessarily advocating that.

I want to see patience with what we have, let them develop and see what we have, and then if necessary make a deal closer to the deadline. I see a lot of proposals for people who I think are pretty marginal improvements on what we have already in house. And depending on who goes the other way, potentially less goal scoring talent coming in than might be going out

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Stay pat, things are starting to work out. Lineup is as good as it gets internally, this is a winning team. Let them develop chemistry. 1st line is studly, 2nd line is so much better with Nordy. 3rd line of the kids could be the next core, let them flourish in limited ice time. 4th line with Backes makes it better, Acciari as the 13th is all right. Get mac back and make Miller the extra dee. Halak is the #1 A guy and Rask #1 B guy see who grabs it.
This.

They seem to be starting to find some chemistry in the bottom six and even the second line. Once they start getting bodies back on the back end I'd like to see how this team does.

Wait and see what they can do once healthy. Trade deadline is still a ways out. Baboom.

Reactions: FanSince72

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I think a small adjustment trade could eventually become necessary, if that third line center spot doesn't shake out - which I hope it does. I wanna see JFK take it over and make it his own.

I do find it concerning that the Lines 2-4 are not scoring regularly, but I don't think this roster needs a severe shake up at this point and time. The defense is surprisingly good. That first line is one of the greatest in the league, and the goaltending is quite good, too.

It all hinges on whether certain kids can start taking off or not.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Right now I would hold steady. When there are injuries or a slump, I would use the internal options the as long as possible. Consider good value closer to the deadline but don’t deal from weakness.

Guys I want to see; Kovar, Frederic, Cave, and Senyshyn if appropriate. On D I want to see Zboril and more of the the young guys who have already played especially Vaakanainen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad