Poll: Most hated CBJ person in CBJ history

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
Voting other

I actually hate myself for going through so many years of watching this franchise overpromise and underdeliver.

Changing my vote to this. :handclap:

Honestly, probably Foote. Just full of **** at the end of the day.
Carter is a whiny ass, but sadly to his credit in this scenario, he was that from day one. It's obvious he never wanted to be here. Trade should have never been consummated.

Dednimnepo

Winning is the Fun
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus
I'm a forgive and forget kinda guy. I don't care to live in the past so Foote and Carter are a whatever now. I can understand why they did what they did even if my fan experience suffered from it. Right now, after watching the CBJ feed which I usually avoid I realize the person that is doing the most damage to my fan experience is Jeff Rimer. He's like an annoying uncle that talks about "hockey" without actually following the game. So many plays go unnoticed with only an offhand comment when he's in the middle of a verbal ramble.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
I'm a forgive and forget kinda guy. I don't care to live in the past so Foote and Carter are a whatever now. I can understand why they did what they did even if my fan experience suffered from it. Right now, after watching the CBJ feed which I usually avoid I realize the person that is doing the most damage to my fan experience is Jeff Rimer. He's like an annoying uncle that talks about "hockey" without actually following the game. So many plays go unnoticed with only an offhand comment when he's in the middle of a verbal ramble.

Rimer is unbearable on the broadcasts.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
I realize the person that is doing the most damage to my fan experience is Jeff Rimer. He's like an annoying uncle that talks about "hockey" without actually following the game. So many plays go unnoticed with only an offhand comment when he's in the middle of a verbal ramble.

this, times a gazillion.................:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad