Post-Game Talk: POLL - Did Nate do that on purpose?

Was that a missed shot or purposeful pass to Toews for the gamewinner?

• Yes - Nate saw Toews creepin' down the far side and made a brilliant pass.

• No - Just an uncharacteristically wild shot with a fortunate outcome

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I’m an optimist to a fault, so I voted Yes, but it was flukey skill. Thank you for the clip @wayninja

9827E7D1-A149-489B-B9DF-D27F87AF1532.jpeg

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Yeah no way he did that on purpose lol. He shot way wide and luckily the puck bounced to Toews.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
I'd love to think it was on purpose. But it seems like he just happy gilmored it as hard as he could and got super lucky. I can't imagine anyone would fire off a pass that hot, other than Bura to Kadri the other night.

Reactions: wayninja

wayninja

Bednar's Tailor
Mar 24, 2017
I'd love to think it was on purpose. But it seems like he just happy gilmored it as hard as he could and got super lucky. I can't imagine anyone would fire off a pass that hot, other than Bura to Kadri the other night.

He almost certainly considered the energy lost due to heat, sound, as well as the somewhat inelastic nature of the the material he was shooting against...

Reactions: The Moops

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
He almost certainly considered the energy lost due to heat, sound, as well as the somewhat inelastic nature of the the material he was shooting against...
That's why he was late to the play, he was on the bench doing his trajectory calculations. f*** the haters that say Mack has low IQ. The reason Mack operates at such a high rate of speed is because literally every neuron is firing at the same time.

1648951903092.png

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
There's just not enough time for Mack to get in position, survey the ice, and let off that type of shot as a planned bank pass.

Reactions: missionAvs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad