Pre-Game Talk: POLE - What Ails The Oil? - Nashville Saturday Afternoon, 1 PM.

Pick the top 3 reasons the Oilers are doing so terrible to start the year.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Send Mc Drai down to the farm for some practice. Gagner gets the C on his jersey.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I'm pleasantly surprised as it stands right now the biggest reason is defensive reads. Because opinions are like assholes, in that everyone has one and they typically stink.

Statistically I'm horrified that even with 3 picks so many are still clueless enough to not even have it as their third pick.

This team has regressed immensely in terms of team defense and sadly so after all their preseason chatter.

For me the combination of accountable coaching and strong work ethic result in better defensive reads however the cat avatars as my 3rd choice heavily outweigh anything else.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Not sure Zegras would of been better (who is the player most wanted). Seems like an entitled soft player. Probably would of been better off with Caufield or Boldy.

I wanted Caufield badly. Wright deserved to get fired over missing this badly on that pick.

Phil Kessel

He’s a UFA looking for a team. Maybe he is McDavids future right winger.

russ99

Jun 9, 2011
Love the Oilers, watch all their games and want them to do well.

That said if Lavoie gets the 4th line 6 minute treatment, and we hang the goalie out to dry again, I’m close to switching that to hoping they lose to dump our idiotic coach.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
Love the Oilers, watch all their games and want them to do well.

That said if Lavoie gets the 4th line 6 minute treatment, and we hang the goalie out to dry again, I’m close to switching that to hoping they lose to dump our idiotic coach.

Don't think any coach is going to play a rookie in his first game 20 minutes.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
He's well liked in the room and has multiple cups.
Man, well-liked in the room has become such an annoying phrase to hear.

Don't think any coach is going to play a rookie in his first game 20 minutes.
Nor should he. Gagner proved you don’t need amazing linemates to produce and if you do that’s not a positive thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad