Pokemon Thread #22 - Vacationing in Alola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
Wingsnut - I don't have any 6IV foreigns. I miiiiiiight have one in bank, but that's a low probability because I've never really bothered with breeding before now.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Not sure if it is common knowledge, but I just found that you can make it so that when you collect eggs you can have it sent directly to the box without it asking if you want to have it in your party first. Just go into the settings menu and set the last thing to automatic instead of manual. Makes collecting eggs in bulk a lot faster since it skips that extra dialog.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
What arebyou guys thinking for silvally? Jolly, modest, adamant?

Two things stick out in its move pool imo, parting shot and swords dance.

Thinking about maybe a signature move sword dance flame charge coverage move adamant ghost drive.

Tapu Coco

Jan 23, 2013
WNY
Mrb1p i can trade now if you're on. Internet is back

As for Silvally, I went for a modest null. What's intriguing about Silvally is Z-parting shot, which not only lowers your opponent's spatk and atk, but it heals the pokemon you switch in fully, so it's a good pivot if you choose to use it and your Z move in that way. It's like healing wish but without dying. It's extremely versatile, I think I'm running special moves for coverage, it gets ice beam/tbolt/flamethrower IIRC

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
What arebyou guys thinking for silvally? Jolly, modest, adamant?

Two things stick out in its move pool imo, parting shot and swords dance.

Thinking about maybe a signature move sword dance flame charge coverage move adamant ghost drive.

I haven't used it myself but I've heard people have success with Fairy and Water Silvally.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Thats what I was going for.

Plus it doesnt exactly have huge checks in the meta ATM.
tumblr_inline_oakh1oltBe1rbvvwc_540.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad