Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
One day I'm going to get a 10km egg.

One day.

35 eggs and still not a single 10km one.
And actually, I just hatched 2 2km eggs and out of the seven I have remaining now, I have 6 2km and 1 5km (I hatch them from top left to bottom right)

T._.T

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
What are the blue squares on the ground? Theres literally hundreds of them in my area and some are rectangular and huge... I go to them and keep tapping them but a pokestop doesnt come

I need help pls

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Hitmonchans love Niagara Falls. So there was a thing online that shows that when you start the battle to simply throw the pokemon as soon as possible. This keeps the pokemon super close even if you don't catch it.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2012
What are the blue squares on the ground? Theres literally hundreds of them in my area and some are rectangular and huge... I go to them and keep tapping them but a pokestop doesnt come

I need help pls

Are you kidding? :laugh::laugh::handclap::handclap:

I honestly think is quality trolling.

If by some miracle it isn't, those are building outlines.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
regarding the gyms.....it's 21 hours after you drop the 'mon there, right? Then you start getting coins and stardust? It's automatic, correct? Will it notify you?

I'm counting the minutes after I dropped in a Vaporeon and I have like 45 minutes left until 21 hours :laugh:

NEVERMIND, figured it out, have to go to the shop

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
regarding the gyms.....it's 21 hours after you drop the 'mon there, right? Then you start getting coins and stardust? It's automatic, correct? Will it notify you?

I'm counting the minutes after I dropped in a Vaporeon and I have like 45 minutes left until 21 hours :laugh:

NEVERMIND, figured it out, have to go to the shop

Assuming it's your first time (or over 21 hours since you last claimed a reward) you can get the reward right away after putting a pokemon to defend a gym.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
This game is so much better when you can actually track the pokemon :cry:

Also on my 1st 10km egg, got a low CP Jynx.. and then found another one in the wild 5 min later :cry::cry: Would've much rather it be an Eevee that some complain about

Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It looked like the servers were back to normal so I used a lure module hoping for an eevee. Game decided to go down again instead. Cool.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Is evolving a multiplier? Would it be best to use the excess candy leveling before evolving to make the cp higher?

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
A ridiculous microburst storm hit my neighborhood last night. Winds up to 90mph, trees downed or ripped to shreds everywhere. And not a single water Pokemon appeared the entire time.

An obvious programming oversight at Niantic.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Can I tape my phone to my ceiling fan to get these last 0.2kms for my egg?

just kidding, but seriously I'm lazy from work is there a way to mirage these kms

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
A ridiculous microburst storm hit my neighborhood last night. Winds up to 90mph, trees downed or ripped to shreds everywhere. And not a single water Pokemon appeared the entire time.

An obvious programming oversight at Niantic.
I have to think weather conditions will affect spawning at some point in the near future. Snow, drought, rain, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad