Post-Game Talk: Point. - Preds vs Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
55 didn't see the ice the remainder of the period following his penalty.

A blind man could have called that.

59 let's the puck get passed him and not a peep in my section.

76 later does the same and the world is coming to an end.

We need a miracle to win this one. It's going to be shutdown time by the Blues in the third.

Reactions: LCPreds

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
55 didn't see the ice the remainder of the period following his penalty.

A blind man could have called that.

59 let's the puck get passed him and not a peep in my section.

76 later does the same and the world is coming to an end.

We need a miracle to win this one. It's going to be shutdown time by the Blues in the third.
It's already over, I should probably go to bed

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Just think of it as standard What Could Have Been kvetching. If we had drafted him, we'd still be getting the usual "we can't draft forwards" nonsense because He's Not A Superstar or something.
Eh I never put much stock in that stuff. No guarantee we draft him, no guarantee he becomes the same player, just too much what ifs in a deal like that.

Reactions: Viqsi

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Just think of it as standard What Could Have Been kvetching. If we had drafted him, we'd still be getting the usual "we can't draft forwards" nonsense because He's Not A Superstar or something.

My standard kvetching has been pretty consistent. Stop giving up quality picks and decent prospects for non-needle movers that don't matter. It would be a lot easier to discuss a prospect like Tolvanen for example in a deal for Stone or Duchene if we had gotten a couple of good prospects out of the 1sts we traded for a bunch of useless players. That's my issue.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Don’t think Grimaldi would make up for the many defensive lapses.
But I do agree.

All he would have to do is create an offensive chance and he'd be more effective. Hell, even if he didn't create an offensive chance his speed would do so much more than whatever McLeod does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad