Post-Game Talk: Point. - Preds vs Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
would be extremely painful to lose back to back games within 24 hours to the blues.
If they don't come out with some fire today and if Lavi doesn't make some adjustments I may take a break for a bit.

I think part of our problem is teams like Dallas and St. Louis have been in playoff mode for a while, just trying to get back in the race. Meanwhile we've just been slowly ramping up because the West has been a mess. They don't get their asses in gear they are going to lose a bunch of games fairly quickly.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Some of the worst posters on here are Blosers...please little baby Jesus, we gotta win today

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Good luck boys, Sabres fan hoping you make the blues skid a bit have their 1st conditional :D. I'm a preds fan today Rinne shutout 3-0 preds.

Reactions: bdub24

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Actual puck drop must be closer to noon I guess, my NBC channel is showing paid programming up to 11:30...I'm learning how to make millions in real estate. Up yours you f***ing losers!

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Expect more fights today than yesterday, but yeah, let's put in the featherweight. Cmon guys. You're smarter than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad