GDT: PO Game #7 |Flyers at Rangers | Wed., Apr. 30, 2014| 7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
First step of the game:

Hit Girardi in the back of the ribs with a slap shot within the first ten minutes. He was awful after that.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I am nervous as **** today, felt a lot better about yesterdays game, tough to get any work done.

First goal is huge , get a lead on them and don't look back again.

Wixztor

Mar 30, 2013
I am nervous as **** today, felt a lot better about yesterdays game, tough to get any work done.

First goal is huge , get a lead on them and don't look back again.

This. This one is going to be won by the team that shows the most guts.

GTislanders

Jan 9, 2014
Please beat those disgusting pigs. I represent all my fellow isles fans when I say you have our support. Big pads is vulnerable up high so make sure you force her to use her glove. Get this done.

skoods

May 10, 2010
Boston, MA
These trends are stupid. Especially when most of the players that achieved those marks aren't even on the teams anymore. But, I'll play along:

- Flyers are 2-0 in road game sevens (3-0 overall) since the 2005 lockout. They defeated Washington in '08 and Boston in '10 on the road before triumphing over Buffalo at home in '11.

- Claude Giroux has 7 goals & 15 assists (22 points) in 14 career elimination games. That is, games where either the Flyers or their opponents could advance with a win.

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
OT in game 7, would be too much to handle for me.

OT in game 7, would be too much for me to handle

I'm in panic mode right now don't even know what i'm saying :laugh:

Last edited:

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Definitely a little nervous tonight boys. I think the Flyers are gonna come out guns blazing. Pumped as hell!

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Just win...

I have to work, will probably miss the game. I hope when my phone buzzes its good news.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
2ypbxua.png

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
I predict a very poor performance by Mason, but a win. People think it's gonna be a low scoring defensive game, I think the opposite. 6-4 Flyers.

Dirty but Good

but mostly dirty
Jan 26, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Sorry for the bad omen here but thus far this series either both the Flyers and Brewers have won the same day, or both the Flyers and Brewers have lost on the same day. That's happened all six game days.

Brewers are down 9-3 in the 6th...

Mayo Masseuse

Tinariwen Riddum
May 16, 2010
The Dunes of Neptune
Putting all these meaningless game 7 stats aside for a moment...

The Flyers have to alter the trend of this series tonight.
They definitely have a the fiber to pull it out but they absolutely need a strong showing from Mason and at least 3 defenders.
Coburn, Schenn, and Gus would be my best bet. But Streit could prove me wrong.

I am both excited and nervous.

:flyers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad