GDT: PO Game 3: Columbus vs. Washington | 4/17 7:30PM | NBCSN, FSOhio

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Dang, Foligno just doesn't have much going on. Not sure why that line was on their after the icing..... Oh well...

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Bench Foligno, Dubinsky and Bjorkstrand...

Bob was good, the CBJ sucked in OT at home...

Gotta make goals not posts...

Got it.

And whom do we put in? The bench was already shortened to 10 forwards, by your idea it's down to 8.

Not sure if recipe for success or complete sabotage...

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Caps wanted it more in the 2nd OT... and that’s a damn shame. We looked like slugs without a care out there.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I thought that the CBJ outplayed Washington. Now a lot of that has to do with #9, of course.

The pressure is still all on Washington.

Might be off a little on these numbers, but I calculated that Bob has a 2.62 GAA and a .925 save percentage. The winning goal was a fluke. The (legitimate) worries about Bob going into this series are over. The Jackets are still very much in the driver's seat.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Jackets were lucky to play 90 minutes tonight. They didn’t look prepared to play until the last quarter of the 3rd period.

I realize the PP isn’t going to score at the clip they put forth in Game 1 and 2, but come on. The 2nd unit is unplayable if the whole plan is for to Foligno to go 1-on-4 for an entry or to dump it with everyone standing on the blueline.

If the Jackets had an average PP they would be contending for the Presidents Trophy. Instead they are a WC team and lost a playoff game because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad