MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
giphy.gif

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
Ooooookay Anson Carter just said PLD now has the chance to move up to Panarin’s line with Wennberg being out.... :help:

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Game one couldn't have played more into Caps hands (they got the tons of special team time they wanted), and they still lost. Tonight's game play should tilt more in favor of CBJ with less penalties and more 5on5 time. I'm thinking that the Caps will have to beat CBJ at even strength play tonight to have any chance.

Additionally, Wilson may have gotten away from further discipline on Wennberg hit, but I don't believe he's in the clear with the officials. I think they'll be watching him closely tonight. Caps fans may wish he was suspended.
I think it's bulls**t Wilson gets to play tonight while Wennberg has to sit.

Reactions: TaketheCannoli

Lumbus

Nov 25, 2016
I'll be watching FSO. It's sad when the national broadcast is a bigger clown show than FSO.

As an out-of-towner, I wish I could watch FSO, but it’s blacked out by nhl.tv.... which makes me seriously question why I’m paying so much money for this subscription.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Yeah pretty much. The Caps have all the pressure, and while that can also be a bad thing, they were able to bounce back off the mat last year when down either 3-1 or 3-0 to Pittsburgh (I forget) and got it to a game 7. They know how to respond when they need to, so the Jackets need to be on their A game.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We can only win Game 2 tonight.

Reactions: Lumbus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad