GDT: PO Game 2: Columbus at Washington | 4/15 7:30PM | NBCSN/FS-Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I’m going to try to find a way to watch while on the way back from Louisville. Worst case I should be able to listen to it via radio.

Go Jackets!

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Washington is probably its own worst enemy. Hopefully they'll continue to do what they do best-choke in the playoffs.

Just don't get in your own way, CBJ!

Reactions: We Want Ten

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Expecting a huge response from Washington. They do not want to go down 2-0 looking at two straight road games.

Hoping for a better officiated game. Thursday’s crew was horrendous all around.

Also glad to see “Milk Carton” Bjorkstrand demoted to the fourth line.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Expecting a huge response from Washington. They do not want to go down 2-0 looking at two straight road games.

I saw him at the Market District Giant Eagle before they left for Washington. I think I was the only person who recognized him

empty-suit.jpg

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I'm thrilled to have won game 1, and to take home ice from the Caps. However, I don't expect a win today. I hope I'm wrong. If we win this game it would be massive. Go Jackets.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009

I have a feeling Bjork was the other guy who Torts considered benching when he was deciding between someone and Milano.

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
Divide, surround and destroy. Today is good day to adorn Yourself with glory. Go Jackets! Ни пуха, ни пера, ребята!

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
We've got severe weather warnings here in Charlotte so the Pitt/NJ is being preempted by a bunch of doppler radar screen shots on NBC. Hope this ends soon. Priorities NBC, priorities

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Game one couldn't have played more into Caps hands (they got the tons of special team time they wanted), and they still lost. Tonight's game play should tilt more in favor of CBJ with less penalties and more 5on5 time. I'm thinking that the Caps will have to beat CBJ at even strength play tonight to have any chance.

Additionally, Wilson may have gotten away from further discipline on Wennberg hit, but I don't believe he's in the clear with the officials. I think they'll be watching him closely tonight. Caps fans may wish he was suspended.

Reactions: CharlotteJacket

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
I think we've got that reverse psychology thing going on here. Expect the worst and if we win, everybody celebrates.

Yeah pretty much. The Caps have all the pressure, and while that can also be a bad thing, they were able to bounce back off the mat last year when down either 3-1 or 3-0 to Pittsburgh (I forget) and got it to a game 7. They know how to respond when they need to, so the Jackets need to be on their A game.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Caps are going to start out with great emotion and fire. Jackets need to weather the flurry and not get out of it early. If they are tied or leading after the first, I think the Jackets win.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
There's nothing to worry about here in the Triangle, bet your ass I have my generator on my front porch if I lose power....just as long as the cable doesn't go out

upload_2018-4-15_19-9-26.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad