GDT: PO Game 2: Columbus at Pittsburgh | 4/19 7PM EDT

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Given how brutal Tyutin has been down the stretch, I wouldn't mind seeing Schultz in his place.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Pitt is going to find the entire series difficult, they will be forced to switch from a skilled offense to our game.. when they do, and if Bob can excel, we will have them...

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
I say it depends which Prout shows up. I'd take last year's Prout over Tyutin, but I'd sooner play Schultz than this year's Prout. We got to put Prouter in and see how he does.

I agree. Prout has more upside to his game if he's engaged. And how would he not be tomorrow night.

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
The best thing about the OT goal was Dubbies slick little leg whip that knocked down the defender. The more I watched it, he definitely did that on purpose, but got away with it....slick veteran move there Dubbie :thumbu:

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
The best thing about the OT goal was Dubbies slick little leg whip that knocked down the defender. The more I watched it, he definitely did that on purpose, but got away with it....slick veteran move there Dubbie :thumbu:

Have the Pens fans posted a montage of it yet?

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
QOC. Tyutin/Johnson take the hardest shifts.

True, but I don't think Tyutin was handling these minutes well at all. In particular he's had a really bad tendency of getting turned inside out and outpaced along the boards; just slow feet on his part and not making it up by fighting hard/being in a good place. With that said, I don't know if Prout will fare any better since he's not known for his agility either. He can lay some people out, though!

bizzz*

QOC. Tyutin/Johnson take the hardest shifts.

Who cares about QOC on these boards? One bad play has always been enough to make a global conclusion. Sometimes I have impression that only ideal players has been dressing for this team for 14 years. Bob gave up one borderline bad goal and bunch of critics call his play poor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad