Post-Game Talk: Plus-Minus Thread | Rangers 6, Penguins 1 | Insert sarcastic title here

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
+ Fleury getting pissed. He had every right to.

Still a loooong ways to go, and it shouldn't take Milbury of all people to calmly explain what's gone on the last couple of games, but my major fear was the following, as I stated previously.

Too many pieces now. Losing 3 key players doesn't help, but you have a hodgepodge of lineup additions right now who don't quite exactly fit together.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
+ LOL forever
+ Humbling couple of games. They need it.
+ 15-2 in past 17
+ Still a good team

- Sid probably re-broke his jaw facepalming
- Whatever the **** that was I just watched

No, Crosby re-broke his jaw dropping it at how bad we were, then got a concussion facepalming.

Fire Shero*

Wow what a performance.

- Morrow: he is entering Kennedy level for me. So slow. Gets knocked down too easily. Can't finish. I guess he can hit?

- Orpik: horrible, he only gets worse each year. Shero better find someone dumb enough to take on Orpik. Send him to Dallas or carolina.

- Bourtuzzo: he's not good, i know so many of you have infatuation with prospects, but move along with your man crushes, there's nothing to see with him

- Neal and Malkin were crappy

- Kunitz half assed tonight

Who really gets a +? Maybe dupuis? That might literally be it.

+ thanks Philly for beating the habs

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
This team needs more scrambled eggs.

+ Neal with 5 Hits and no penalties tonight at least indicates he was doing something without the puck.

- literally everything else. Arguably the worst effort top to bottom the whole season. Am I gonna be happy they hustled the last 8 minutes? I not gonna be happy they hustled the last 8 minutes. What those guys will say if I take 86% of der salaries? It was mans against boys out der. More than halfa da team did not care.

:laugh:
So perfectly sums up this game...

specialized

Jan 24, 2013
I thought with the absent real captain they other "captains" (Iginla,Morrow) could help lead this team.

Oh yeah one more thing MALKIN WAKE UP!!

roready

Brink, Truth, Life
Jul 10, 2012
iligbpa
Solution: NEW coach - Mike Rice

He will get them into playoff shape! :help:

(Obviously, I'm joking. But I'm giving coach, DB, a big minus). It is not completely his fault, but TK is not a center, Tanner Glass has no business playing, Fleury should have been pulled (like in the first period), and the D pairings and lineups could have been much better.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
I know a lot of you are expecting the team to have somewhat of a "wake up call" after this game and respond in a big way this weekend...unfortunately I'm not quite as optimistic. I can see us skidding for a few games and actually winning less than half out games in the month of April.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
+Fleury - Only reason i kept watching after the 2nd. There was 1 "fleeeeury" chant and he started to swag on everyone making great saves.

-Everyone else

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Despres has had two weak games in a row. The whole defense sucked, but he was noticeably bad for me. Looked a bit lost out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad