Post-Game Talk: Plus-Minus Thread | Rangers 6, Penguins 1 | Insert sarcastic title here

Vega

Nov 25, 2005
Socal
Letang can't come back soon enough. We have no transition game right now.:shakehead

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
I didn't think it was possible to miss Paul Martin this much. But here we are.

Letang back will help, but he's had his own stretches of sloppy play this season. Martin's presence at least turns Orpik from a complete trainwreck into a moderate fender-bender.

KiuasWarrior

Mar 17, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Allowed more goals in the past 2 than like the previous 10-11?? I mean, I could accept two losses in a row after the long winning streak... But not the way they lost. Just unacceptable.

Bengui

Jul 24, 2009
Combined together, the five goal scorers for NY have less goals than Dupuis...

Dying Alive

Phil = 2x Champ
Mar 11, 2007
Pittsburgh
+ LOL forever
+ Humbling couple of games. They need it.
+ 15-2 in past 17
+ Still a good team

- Sid probably re-broke his jaw facepalming
- Whatever the **** that was I just watched

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
blehhhhhhhhh

:GWC:

couldn't find the right smiley to sum it up, so I used this chair (?)

- everything

Still not too late to wear the blue jersey again to appease fickle gods

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
This team needs more scrambled eggs.

+ Neal with 5 Hits and no penalties tonight at least indicates he was doing something without the puck.

- literally everything else. Arguably the worst effort top to bottom the whole season. Am I gonna be happy they hustled the last 8 minutes? I not gonna be happy they hustled the last 8 minutes. What those guys will say if I take 86% of der salaries? It was mans against boys out der. More than halfa da team did not care.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Sid comes back from injury, the team tanks.
Sid gets injured, the team tanks.

**** Sid.

On Vinyl

Oh Danny Boy
Jul 5, 2010
IAVDBTR
- Every person on the team except Fleury
+ Many with the game being on national TV, everyone will start to think we suck and we can be the underdog again!

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
I said it in the GDT, but I was hoping for one or two outcomes. That ether the team gets completely blown out and hopefully gets a wake up call that makes them learn to play as a team without their Captain amongst these injuries and new additions...

Or that they also remedied those problems doing an epic rally and holding the Rangers to their 1st period tally.

The only and absolute positive I am going to take from this game is that there is a possibility for this team to bound together after this.

Learn to play with each other, learn to not give each other burdens of supplementary coverage for entire neutral and defensive zone cycles, learn to actually cycle in the offensive zone... Etc... Etc...

...I hope they take this blow out as a marker on the path to fix the problems with this team. We are the definition of LOADED right now, they just need to learn to work together... And to learn to do it without Sid covering up faults...

The negative...

Having to witness this utter abomination of a game by a team as skill as this even with our injuries...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad