Post-Game Talk: Plus-Minus Thread | Panthers 6, Penguins 4

shureshot66

Aug 2, 2005
Sunday's PGT was very good. Lots of constructive discussion and debate.

This one, I'm guessing... not so much. Plenty of well-warranted frustration here, but please don't direct it at other posters.

Re-posting from the last thread:

Before we begin, a request please.

These post-game threads have gotten increasingly contentious -- win or lose. Surely we can do better than the passive-aggressive sniping at each other that has taken over as of late.

Criticize the coaching, the players, the ice surface, Dan Potash... whatever strikes you. But please leave the shots at your fellow posters out of it. That includes little jabs that may not be aimed at someone in particular. We're just going to delete those posts outright and we'll toss people out of the thread if they keep doing it.

We're trying to make things a little constructive and civil around here and all of your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you, guys.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Sunday's PGT was very good. Lots of constructive discussion and debate.

This one, I'm guessing... not so much. Plenty of well-warranted frustration here, but please don't direct it at other posters.

Re-posting from the last thread:

OK I'll take on Potash

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
+ Fleury
+ Martin

- Bylsma and his gutless demeanor and coaching
- just about everybody else

-- penalty kill

--- Vokoun
--- Letang

---- Fleury getting pinned with Vokoun's pathetic effort loss

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
- THE FLORIDA PANTHER ANNOUNCERS: I understand that you need to be somewhat homerific for the fans, but if Florida ever develops a decent-sized fan base, they will have the hockey IQ of a gnat.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
- Letang was a joke, and DB kept putting him out there every chance he got...why?
- discipline

Those are the reasons we lost to the worst team in the conference.

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
There was no plus in this game, other than 3 big hits tonight and the guys battled back.

That said, we have some dumb hockey players on this team. Letang won't shoot even if God himself would tell him and TK is just useless. He doesn't do ANYTHING Jeffrey, Boychuk or even Vitale could not do.

Get him outta here...

Fleury should thank Vokoun for the loss...

oh and DB for putting our 3rd line on the ice with 1:10 left. Good job saving your time out.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
- for me:

- Letang, missed an easy clear that led to one of the PP goals, and didnt do much good at all tbh.
- Vokoun, i feel for him a bit ofc, but he wasnt good.
-Kennedy, needs to go

+

+ Fleury, not easy to get tosse din in the middle of a period like he was.
+ Jeffrey, had a goal, and didnt make any big mistakes imo. Hope he locks down a spot in the lineup soon, even with Geno back

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I know the Penguins discipline was very bad this game, but those calls that put them down 5 on 3 were VERY iffy calls.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
i won't even give credit to the Pens for "coming back" into the ****ing game. the Panthers are a horrible team and the Pens showed that they could be even worse.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Thought Bortuzzo had a very solid game. Can't wait to see him scratched soon....

Nisky should sit for Despres, he, along with Letang, was just bad tonight There just HAS to be some sort of accountability (I know I know, there isn't, aside from the same 3/4 players)

SteelFish87*

+ Letang at ES
- Letang on PP

- Bylsma Just fire home already

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad