Plotnikov vs Tikhonov

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I like that these guys are big, strong, 2 way guys. Put them on the 3rd line, find them a big 3rd line center, and let them wear teams out.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I like that these guys are big, strong, 2 way guys. Put them on the 3rd line, find them a big 3rd line center, and let them wear teams out.

Tikh would be the 3rd line center. Or 4th, if Sundqvist outplays him. Dupuis could add speed on the other side.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Tikh would be the 3rd line center. Or 4th, if Sundqvist outplays him. Dupuis could add speed on the other side.

I have no idea how you quoted me so fast. I hit submit, and you already had a response. :laugh:

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Sundqvist is exactly the type of center i put between those two actually. Big and rangy with skill and snarl. Exactly what I'm talking about.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Sundqvist is exactly the type of center i put between those two actually. Big and rangy with skill and snarl. Exactly what I'm talking about.

that would be cool. But if we play Tikh at wing, we still need another center. Unless we have a Dupuis-Spaling-Wilson line and a Tikh-Sundqvist-Plot line.

That would be a really fun line to watch

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Bottom 6 needs to be addressed as much as a top 6 winger does, if not more.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Bottom 6 needs to be addressed as much as a top 6 winger does, if not more.

Dupuis, Bennett, Sundqvist, Wilson are 4 guys I'll be perfectly happy having in our bottom 6. If we add Tikh and Plot I'll be fine with our bottom 6. If we have the money, re-sign Comeau.

Sadly, I fully expect Spaling to be here. I don't hate him, but he's just so Meh. But if he's just there instead of Comeau, it doesn't really kill us.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
All we can really hope for with him is he does well enough to hold some value (like Dominic Moore always managed to do), and we can flip him for a pick. I agree...not a huge fan of him, but I don't hate him either. He's just sort of there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad