GDT: Please win a few more games against the Metro. CAR at CLB

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
That's my recollection as well.

The kid has 20 career goals, 40 career points, and 3-2-5 against us.

E5913572-58D3-495B-8986-E3CF23A650D8.jpeg

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Agreed. Maybe not like, a serial killer. But a guy who did a murder or two in his day.
Technically we are very much the targeted victim of a serial killer.

Those guys who got victims all over the place and who pulverize the murder on them all should really be called parallel killers, for the accuracy's sake.

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
Completely random but with all the coaching changes it got me to wondering how long HCRB has here in Carolina? I don't want him to go anywhere as there are very few coaches imo who can get as much from his team as Rod does. As long as he continues to learn and make changes to how he coaches as he has shown I am happy. So how long do you think he gets and is there someone who you think would be better as HC?
On the coach's podcast that he did he said he didn't think he would be in coaching all that long due to the stress of it. He said "I will gone by then" a few times during it when asked certain questions. He also said he's already thought about and/or envisioned how TD will fire him one day.

Reactions: Tryamw

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
On the coach's podcast that he did he said he didn't think he would be in coaching all that long due to the stress of it. He said "I will gone by then" a few times during it when asked certain questions. He also said he's already thought about and/or envisioned how TD will fire him one day.
2 types of coaches ones waiting to be hired and ones waiting to be fired.

Reactions: Tryamw

GoCanes2015

Oct 14, 2017
I can say with high level of confidence that it was tough enough for Rod to finally agree to coach the Canes. It wasn't something he ever seriously thought about doing, and had a couple of other things he was looking at before taking the Canes job. But now that he is doing it, he's committed and rally likes the player development and connection to the franchise, so I would be supremely shocked if ever went anywhere else, even if his tenure as head coach ends for any reason in the next unknown number of years.

I dont really think brindamour wants to coach for the sake of it. I think brindamour wants to coach the hurricanes specifically, until hes satisfied that they aren't a joke anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00